☯︎CHAPTER- 4

꧁𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞꧂

"Yes dear. Me and Seokjin decided that they are going to marry each other."

What. The. Actual. Hell?

Did I hear this wrong? Me...marrying this greek god?
I was frozen and shook by ths sudden news and didn't knew what to do. Taehyung looks like calm and understanding man but I don't know why..why somewhere.. something's off? Like his stoic cold expressionless face made my stomach churn.

I looked towards my Oppa who was glaring at Appa. Looking down not knowing what to doz I got lost in my thoughts when I felt someone's hand squeezing my hand in a assuring way and I looked up to see Appa standing there waiting for me to speak.

If I will say no right now, it'll turn the relations awkward between my dad and Mr.Kim who was also sweetly smiling at me.

What should I do now? Should I say yes? What about my dream of having a love marrige? But dad won't choose someone bad for me right?

I cleared my throat softly catching everyone's attention.

"Umm...Can I...talk to my dad and Oppa privately...for some minutes if you all don't mind?" I requested to which Mr. Kim nodded and I grabbed Appa's hand and dragged him to a near corner with Seojun Oppa coming behind with heavy footsteps.

"What is all this Appa? How can you arrange her marrige with a stranger just like that and that too without even consulting me?" Oppa whispered-yelled with hurt laced in his voice. Dad looked down sadly while a small smile appeared in his lips. He looked up to me and patted my head with his hand making me lean more in his touch.

"Seojun...do you not trust your Appa? I chose him for a reason... Mr. Kim is a very respectful man...and I am sure so do is Taehyung....Your sister will always be happy with him. Please Y/N give him a chance."

Dad asked while holding one of my hand and his other hand was intervened with Oppa's hand. I saw Oppa's eyes softening as he hugged him and looked at me with moist eyes making me shocked. My Oppa never cried. I felt like thousands knives stabbing my heart.