Note From Ashley

Just to inform you all of The Perfect Spiral, I removed the book on Wattpad and Inkitt because it's part of the contract. I understand that a lot of you are upset but I legally have to do that if the book is exclusively being published on Galatea.

If you don't want to download Galatea that's fine or you have had a bad experience with it that's fine, I'm not forcing you to read the book. I respect your choice, I'm also asking you to respect mine.

For those of you calling me stupid for the decision and telling me that I would have gotten more reads here or on Inkitt, I just want to let you know that I don't write for that reason. I write because I enjoy it and I write because I can't find a book similar on the market. I don't write for to be popular and for the reads and likes, I write for me.

I have been fortunate enough to get approached to be published and I'm happy. I am doing this not only to see how it works but to get that added layer of protection for my book. You all know that it has been plagiarised numerous times and this will allow me to have protected copyrights to the full.

Please respect my decision to move it to Galatea. I don't need the hateful messages from people telling me I have made a huge mistake. Let me make those mistakes, they are mine to make.

I am excited for this new journey, please if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. You're just being rude.