Chapter 3

"Alex, baby doll. You can touch them if you want? They won't bite" Knox smirked at me while slowly reaching for my wrist with his hand and guiding my palm to touch his bare sweaty abs that look so good you could lick them like an ice cream. I hesitated to touch him, it's not like I haven't before, but never in the way that he is intending me to right now. I tried to keep my gaze on my hand but my eyes drifted upwards to his smooth and tanned chest noting the rise and fall of it and continuing up his neck. Suddenly my skin touched his on his lower abdomen, realising my eyes shot back down to where my hand was on him. He started to pull me closer to him and my eyes shot back up into his light blue gaze. His hair framed around his face naturally and has a light amount of stubble prickled around his jaw. His incredibly sharp jaw. Crap! Why am I thinking of him? I don't even like him!

"Alex?" Shifting my gaze down to his lips and I shudder at my name escaping his lips. He usually calls me baby doll or baby girl. Only Alex when I've really pissed him off. Wait! He's pissed at me? Why the hell is he pissed at me?

"Alex! Bitch wake up!" What the...? How rude of him! I knew it was too good to be -

"Alex! Seriously wake the hell up! We have twenty minutes to reach your hair appointment! If you don't wake up in the next five seconds I'll pour this ice cold water over you!" she interrupted my train of thought. Ugh! It's Andy and I would expect nothing less from her. Wait, why was I dreaming of Knox?

"I'm up, I'm up" I groaned out to her. I couldn't think of anything worse than having ice cold water poured on top of me right now. She has done it before so I rub my eyes open to see her fully dressed hovering above me. She lifted her leg so she was straddling me and said, "Smile!" snapping a picture of us in the uncompromising position. "Eh, who are you sending that too?" quirking my head to the left on the pillow.

"Wes, well... our WhatsApp group, he's so much fun to tease! This will possibly send him over the edge! Mwahahaha!" taking the evil laugh to a whole new level. Chuckling at her, she sent the message and my phone buzzed showing that I've received it. I took my phone to look at it and she captioned it, "We just couldn't keep our hands off each other ;)". Next of all a series of messages came from Wes.

Wes: What. The. Fuck!

Wes: Why couldn't you do that last night when I was there? *sigh*

Wes: I'm on my way! Don't move! ;)

Andy: Oh hunny, were leaving in 2 minutes, better luck next time! ;)

Wes: What! Why?! You cannot just send me that, get my little buddy awake and leave?!?! *crying face*

Me: Wes! If my brothers read these messages you would be killed!

Wes: Shhh Al, they don't need to know ;) Plus I'm willing to get a few broken bones if I can get in on this little wrestling match with you two sexy ladies ;)

Me: Wes, behave yourself! Haha but seriously we actually have to go!

Andy: Yeah, bye Wes ;) don't forget the party deets! or else you'll be seeing non of this sexiness tonight ;)

Wes: But you guys... thats not cool! You both better not let me down tonight! Short dresses are preferred ;) xx

"Andy! Jesus this is not happening!" I groaned over at her while she's gets off me. Yes we were messaging in the group with her still on top of me, I don't know why but she was. "Whaaaat? Just have a little fun with it Al! Get you practising for tonight. I am going to make you look super hot, like short dress, boobs out hot. You have this surfer girl look and I intend to make it a sexy surfer girl look!" winking over at me. "But right now you need to change" with that I get up from my bed and walk into my bathroom for a quick two minute body shower. I hop out and put some cloths on. "Where are we heading to anyway?" pulling a loose blue jumper down over my head that perfectly hangs off my left shoulder with my black skinny jeans. Putting my vans on she replies, "Sherman Oaks, its not too far away, about fifteen minutes away. The salon owned by my uncle, I'm also getting my hair done, but not colored". With that, we walk out of my room and grab the keys in the bowl on the counter and head to the car getting in, making our way to the salon.