⚠WARNING⚠
The following content contains graphic depictions of blood and gore.
Viewers discretion is advised

_______________________________________

I turned over to face the noise that  disturbed my attempts of rest. Although I appreciate the interruption from my dark thoughts, the noise grew bothersome.

Gazing back at me through the blades of green was the eyes of natures bandit. It's small hand-like paws and bands of black on its tail, along with the dark mask around the creatures eyes, had made it all to easy to identify as a raccoon.

The raccoon only gave me a quick glance before returning to his theft. The sly critter enjoyed his meal of Dehydrated meat and apples that the knight, which I currently travel with, had not finished.

'' go on now you've had your share now leave! Shoo! " I yelled in a hushed tone careful not to exclaim to loudly and wake the sleeping knight

The raccoon flees but scatters the knights belongings. I sighed and get up to gather what was strewn about.

The knight flutters his eyes as he awakens to the sound of coins being tumbled against one another. His eyes adjust and he's quick to react.

''YOU DIRTY THIEF!" the knight exclaims

I dropped the coin purse and back away. I raise my hands to show no Offence but he still had a angry expression.

"Please sir! Allow me to explain! " I say in attempt to ease the tension of the situation

"I don't wish to hear your excuses! You're a thief who claimed to be a knight! You're disgraceful! " the knight said angered and picked up his blade from the pile of armor

The knight swings his sword at me but I'm fortunate to have rolled aside before I was pierced by the sharp metal.

As his blade occupied the ground I quickly took to my wagon to equip my own weapon, which was forged specifically for me by my father.

Once he freed his sword he is quick to look for me.

"Face me you stealing coward!" He yelled readying his blade

I take my opportunity to make a advance to strip as I'm allowed the great element of surprise.

"I'm not a coward! And I didn't steal anything!" I yelled as I attack from behind

My blade collided with his,releasing a high pitched ting sound, as he managed to block my attack. The ringing of our metal startled the Palomino, causing the horse to prance uneasy.

I remember a training course with  my father, I visualize his posture and anticipate his next move. I gracefully blocked his blow and begin to strategize my attack.

I can hear father's voice growing thick in my mind, almost guiding me through the battle.

'Focus Bianca'   his voice rang through my mind

I step back and take a breath before I ready myself. I gaze at the knight taking in his form. He pants rather heavily and he drags his blade a bit before each strike.

He uses a double wield weapon as a single hand. His blade is to heavy for such use. I have found my advantage point.

As I'm distracted on the amount of attention I pay to his form I miss my block and get a nasty gash across my upper forearm

"Ngh!" I grunt in pain and clinched my teeth

This isn't a training exercise. It's time to get serious. I pull away from the wound and smirk.