WARNING
The following content contains graphic depictions of blood and gore.
Viewers discretion is advised

_______________________________________

I tighten my grip and brace for him to come at me again.

'Pay attention' father chimes

The knight rushes toward me and thrusts his blade. I'm quick to dodge, making him waste stamina.

'Tire your opponent then strike'  father advised

I dance around with the knight blocking each attack but never returning any strikes. The knight backs away and pants, this was my opportunity.

I step forward and swinging by weapon swiftly. He weakly blocks my attack. I proceed with these swift and effective attacks as he begins to be slower to defend.

I swing and knock the sword from his hand disarming him. Without hesitation I charged my blade between his ribs. I feel the sharp edges of my blade crack his bones and slice his Intercostal mussels, then Peirce his lungs and lastly his heart.

The young knight coughed and choked as his blood drips from his mouth like foam from a rabid animal.

'Remain calm and claim your victory'  father's voice echos

I pull my sword from his chest, sending a splatter of crimson onto the ground. He stumbles back with a blended expression of pain, shock and fear. He holds his chest, blood flowing freely across his fingers in gushes.

The pale light of dawn lightened his features and I'm able to notice tears rolling down his cheeks.

I stand before him in my white night gown splattered with his blood, my silver blade coated with a tint of red rests beside me in my firm grip. I keep direct eyes contact until he collapsed coldly and limply to the grass.

His body falls beside his horse, streaking it's tan coat in a shade of red. The steed bolted in fear.

I walk beside him and placed my sword in the soil.I glare down at his wide eyes and I feel a smile tug my cheeks.

"How's that for a woman? " I said with pride