Loving her.

All from Emily's POV

Love. Its a funny word. Many different uses. I love that, I love this. I love him, I love her. Theres a difference, between 'I love' and 'Love' theres a difference between 'I love' and 'I'm inlove'. Theres a difference between me and her. She loves me. I'm inlove with her. She doesn't know it. When I'm around her, the sky seems brighter, and the flowers seem alive. She's been my bestfriend since 7th grade. I'm inlove with Alison DiLaurentis.

Alison DiLaurentis, is your typical popular girl. Flawless blonde hair, and mystical blue eyes, she's always down with the latest fashion and the latest trends. However she's also dating your typical popular boy. Noel Kahn.

"Em!" I hear Alison chuckle, and I feel a pillow connect with my head, she always seems to want to be centre of my universe aswell as hers. I watch her as she falls back onto the sofa collapsing into laugher.

"What?" I laugh along with her.

"You're daydreaming again, Em" Alison chuckles again, straightening herself out, sitting up on the edge of the sofa. How can she be so perfect? My eyes awkwardly scanned around the room, trying to find an answer.

"I was just thinking, that's all" I quickly said laughing naturally with it,

"Oh really? About what?" She challenged. I hate when she does that. Everything that she thinks has an answer, she questions it.

"Nothing, it's not important" I watch her as she gets up then taking a seat next to me.
She always finds away around my problems, but she can't find away around this one. She'll run away from this problem. I'm in love with her and there's nothing she can do. There's nothing I can do. She looks at me with her soft blues eyes, placing a hand on top of mine.

"Come on Em, you can tell me anyway thing, you know that.." Her voice was soft this time. Sincere. Just on que, her phone buzzed, she looks at her phone, then back at me.

"It's Noel, he wants to meet. This isn't over though Emily, you will tell me what's on your mind.."

"Yeah, whatever. Noel needs you.." I said slightly colder than I had expected. She looked at me confused before heading out the door.
I hoist myself off the couch, and over to the kitchen. She doesn't deserve Noel, he treats her bad, really bad. She's too blind to realise it.
I take out my phone and text Spencer, Aria and Hanna to come over, they know pretty much everything about me.
I stood over my kitchen counter, making a cup of coffee, before I know it, three of my four bestfriends barge in through the door.

"Hey Em" they all chime in unison. I smile at them, returning the 'Hi'.

We're all sat on the couch, Spencer's slightly jitteriness. Probably from a coffee overdose.

"Spenc, will you cut it out?! You look like you're about to take off into space!" Hanna snaps, my head shots up from the rim on my mug. We all look at Hanna confused "Sorry, it's just her jittery leg's making me nervous. Anyway, Em, what did you call us over here for?" I look at them all scared.

"I uh, I have a problem" I place my mug of coffee on the table, before scanning the room, looking at them all.

"Well?" Aria says.

"I'm in love with Alison" all their jaws drop.

"Em, I support you on every decision you make. But she's with Noel and you know she'll always pick him over you" Hanna says slight sympathetically. I nodded lightly, feeling tears blur my vision.

I feel Hannas arms wrap around my shoulders, all the other girls, (Except for Alison) sat around us.

A couple hours later, Spencer, Aria and Hanna finally decided I was emotionally stable enough to be left alone, so they all went home. I glanced over at the clock, 9:15pm.

I took myself up stairs, I'm debating whether to text Alison or not, you know just to see how things went with Noel.

Hey Ali, how did things go with Noel?xo

I don't think I've ever been nervous to text Ali, usually when she's with Noel, she doesn't reply, or I get super short snappy replays. I sit waiting patiently for a reply. I look around my room scanning for things to do, being 18 is so boring. You literally have nothing to do. I get up walking over to my dressing table, I pick up a photo of the girls and I, we all look so happy. So innocent. After a minute of daydreaming, my phone buzzes. I walk over to my bed to see Alison's name light up on my phone..

Uh, hey Em, everything went okay, I guess. Do you mind if I come over?xx

I quickly reply saying "Sure" before putting my phone back on my bed.
Hearing a knock at my door, i rush down stair and open to the door to Alison standing with her arms folded. Her lip and nose were bleeding, her right eye was slightly bruised.

"Ali! What happened?!" I moved out the way so she could come inside. I shut the door and she turned and looked at me. Before she said anything or answer my question, she collapsed into my arms crying. I pulled her over to the couch, I sat down, she layed, her head placed in my lap. I could hear small sobs coming from her. 

"Ali," I said softly, "What happened?" she covered her face with her hands, letting out a sigh, 

"He, uh, he beat me.. again" Her voice was low, but soft, she sounded so sincere. 

"Ali, you need to leave him. Its not healthy for you to be in a relationship like this," I looked down at her, she began tracing patterns on my knee. She just nodded. 

I lifted her head up.

"Come on, we need to get that pretty face cleaned up" I gave her a soft smile, before pulling her to the kitchen, she sat up on the kitchen counter, I walked over to the sink, wetting a paper towel. Her hands are placce on the edge of the counter. I walk over to her, tilting her head up with my index finger. 

"This might hurt a bit, okay?" she simply nodded, I lightly applied pressure from the wet tissue on to her busted lip, she flinched away slightly.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, she shot me a half smile, as I applied more pressure seeing the red from her lip turn onto the tissue.  She looks up at me with soft eyes, she pushes my hand down. 

"I'm sorry Em, I shouldn't put you in this situation. You keep telling me I can do better, but I just can escape him.." I nod back at her in understanding. We walk back over to the couch, resuming in the same positions as we were before, I can feel her tracing heart shaped patterns on my knee again.

A few minutes later, a heard small snores escape her lips, I smile softly, feeling tears running down my cheeks. 

"You know Alison DiLaurentis, since day the first day we met, I knew you were special, in a very good and amazing way, you always made my heart skip a million beats, and you still do." I whispered softly trying not to wake her. "You always seem so inevitable to me, and I hate seeing you with Noel, he treats you so bad, you deserve to be treat like a princess, I want to be the one to do that, Ali. I want to be the one whos arms you fall asleep in a night," I took a deep breath, tears were streaming down my face "I want to be the one whos arms you wake up in, in the morning. I want to to be the person you turn to on your darkest days, because I love you, Alison."

I leaned down a kissed her forehead, "I love you Ali" I whispered once more, before falling back into the couch and dozing off too sleep.