I miss you.

Alison's POV

Its been a year since I seen my friends, my parents. Her. It's been a year since I seen the school, the teachers. Her. It's been a year since I've held her hand, kissed her soft lips, told her I loved her. Emily Fields.

Running through the forest, all I can think about is her. She's my life but I never told her. I never told her how much a loved her. She always kissed me but I never kissed back.

I'm being chased by a man black hoodie. The rain is flowing freely down my face. I don't know where I'm going. I just need to run. I don't know who he/she is but they've been chasing me for well over a year now.

[...]

I find myself beside a familiar place. The kissing rock. I remember coming here with Emily. A lot. It was like out special place where we'd come if we were angry or stressed out.

Emily and I never dated, I wish we had. But we didn't. I was unsure of my feelings before I went 'missing' so I just pulled her along like a lost puppy. Truth be told I just like the affection, but what I'm feeling now isn't confusion. It's love.

Emily's POV.

Sitting on the end of my bed is all I've done for the past year. It's all I can really do, I don't have the energy to find anything else to do. It kills me that she's gone. I'll never be able to tell her how I felt.

[...]

I was sat the lunch table with my 3 best friends. Everything's different, like the air seems thicker, the whole world feels like it's about to collapse. I wouldn't be surprised.

"Hey Em" I heard a familiar voice snap me out of my thoughts. I turn round to see none other that Maya. My girlfriend. Maya and I have been dating for round about a year now. She's not the love of my life but she's there when I need her.

"Hey Em, I was wondering if we could go see a movie tonight?" My girlfriend snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I have swim practice, but tomorrow's good?" I say with a little less enthusiasm. Maya nods and walks away.

"Em, why did you blow Maya off?" Hanna continues. I just wanted to go an visit the kissing rock. I go there at the same time, every week. I always have this feeling that Alison would be there. In reality I know she's dead.

"Like I said, I have swim practice. We have a huge meet coming up and I need to beat my PB"

"PB?... Peanut butter?" Hanna questions and we all burst into laughter.

"Personal Best Han" I try to get out through my laughter.

[...]

It's 18:30 and I'm on my way to the kissing rock. It's just a momentum that reminds me of Alison. I can still smell her vanilla perfume as if she had just been here.

I pull up, get out my car and make my way over to it. It still smells of vanilla, I can't get rid of that smell. It's wonderful. I look around, then down at my bracelet that says 'Emily'. I fiddle around with it, before taking it off and placing it on the rock.

I can't help but think of all the times Alison and I shared here.

Flashback

"Alison where are we going?" I chuckle as she drags me away from the other girls. We land ourselves infront of this dusty rock.

I look at the rock in confusion.

"It's this kissing rock" Alison breaths out nervously.

"Okay. Why'd you bring me here?" I look at her with the same confused look.

"So I can do this.."

She cups my cheek with her palm, leaning in touching her lips with mine, I slowly slide my arms around her waist deepening the kiss. She soon enough wraps her arms around my neck, sliding her tongue along my bottom lip, asking for access which I soon enough granted. I pulled away, our foreheads touching.

I look around seeing no one insight. I begin to feel my eyes water, then tears falling down my cheeks.

"I miss you so much Ali.." I whisper to myself.

"I missed you too, Em." I hear a familiar voice behind me.

My head shoots up and I see the blonde haired blue eyed girl who stole my heart.