Sleepover.

{All from Emily's POV}

I lay in bed on my side, looking into the eyes of my bestfriend. This is the 4th time she's stayed this week. She constantly insists that she stays, we've been talking about the same this for 4 nights. Ben and Noel.

"So, Em," Alison looks at me with her piercing blue eyes, my heart melts every time I look into them. She inevitable to me.

"Ali," I whine "if this is another conversation about Ben and Noel, I really do not want to here it" I roll on to my back, and Ali follows my actions.

"I never said anything about Ben and Noel. I just wanted to ask you a question" I turn my head, looking at her confused slightly. Her hands lay flat on her stomach as I watch her chest rise and fall.

"Okay, what?" I replied.

"Do you ever think about us?" She question simply. I look at her confused.

"W..what do you mean?" I just about managed to stutter out.

She rolls back on to her side, leaning closer to me.

"I mean, there have to got to me days, nights even, where instead of thinking about Ben on top of you, you think about me" she whispers seductively in my ear. Her hands begins tracing patterns up and down my arms. I shiver from her touch.

"I, uh,.." I can't even string a sentence together. I feel a wave of warmth rush to my core.

"Well, I'll make this easy for you Em," I look at her, she softly bit her lip, before continuing, "I think about you all the time." She whispers a little more softer.

The next thing I know, Alison rolls on top of me and straddles my waist. She's pins my arms above my head, leans down and smashes her lips on mine. She begins grinding her hips down against mine.

She runs her tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance which I quickly granted. Her hands slowly slide down the side of my body. I move my hands to the small of her back, forcing her to grind a little harder.

Her hand slide in my shorts, I let out a small moan. She rubs gently through my underwear. I bite her bottom lip causing her to pull away.

"Are you sure?" She says breathlessly. I nod in response. Her hand make its way into my underwear, as she begins to caress my clit. Her kisses get softer as I moan against her lips, a few moments later I fell a her enter me causing my hips to buck.

"Ali" I moan out breathlessly, I feel her lips attach to my neck as she being begin to pump her fingers a little faster. She begin to nip at my neck soon finding my soft spot which earns a husky moan from me. Adding another finger to the mix my hip begins to buck at their own accord which I now cannot control.

I feel Ali smirk against my neck as I feel myself tighten. I grab onto the bed sheets, turning my knuckles white.

"I want to hear you scream my name Emily.." Alison whispers quite seductively in my ear.

She begins pumping faster and biting down on my neck harder.

"Ali!" I scream out with a mix of moans from the pleasure as I feel myself release over Alison's hand. She pulls away still sitting on my hips, another smirk tugs at her lips.

"Oh my god" I breath out looking at her.

"Sorry Em, I just couldn't resist" she leans down pecking my lips once more.

"Emily?" I hear a familiar voice sound throughout my room.

"Alison?" Another one joins the other voice. We break the kiss looking up to the bedroom door.

"Oh shit" we both breath out in unison.

{A/N} oh hey there, so this is my first time kind of, writing a smut chapter, and to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to throw rocks at me its that bad, but anyways enjoy!💕