Emison wedding.

And there she was. Dressed in white. We had dreamed about this day since we were 14 years old. 10 years on and she's the one stood up there, bride to be Alison DiLaurentis. Everyone was sat in their coordinated seats. I couldn't help but chuckle at the layout. My family on the left and hers on the right.

It was everything she had ever dreamed of. The church, the dress, the petite bridesmaids, everything was her way. No one had a say in It. Not even me. Stood at the alter, she looks beautiful. Her dress isn't too short but it isn't too long. Her hair just fell perfectly below her shoulders. She looked flawless.

I stood at the other end in complete shock. Alison wanted this day to be about us, I insisted she walked down the isle with her her dad, but she insisted I do it. My dad and I linked arms, as I looked longingly down the isle at my soon to be wife.

Flashback-

Alison and I spent our 2nd anniversary in Paris. Everything was perfect. We had sat on this wooden worn out bench next to the love lock, we have just locked a padlock onto the fence. Everything I did with Alison was perfect.

My gaze was focused on the fence while hers was focused on me.

"Em?" She snapped me out of my thoughts, before shooting my head back to her.

"Hm?" I responded, by the looks of things that wasn't what she was hoping for.

"Id like to do this again, come to to Paris with you."

"Ali, I'm sure we will, this has alway been our city, we had always planned to come back here."

"Em, the next time I come back here, I don't want to come as your girlfriend.." My heart sank so quickly, I felt like I was going to be sick. Tears started welling up in my eyes.

"Em, I don't want to come here as your girlfriend, because I'm hoping to come here next time as your wife." I inhaled deeply, taking a glance at her.

"Ali, you almost gave me a heart attack! But I hope the next time we come here, you'll be my wife."

"Good, I'm glad you said that," I glanced at her slightly confused.

"Emily, I love you so much. I know I'm the past, I broke your heart, and it kills me knowing I did that to you. I never truly understand why I did that! I was the one that broke your heart, but I hold the pieces to put it back together. I hold the pieces that can make your heart mine. I know you don't trust me a lot and I don't blame you. Not for a second, even after what we've been through. You asked me to be your girlfriend, so I'm asking you to be my wife."

She got down on one knee, pulled a small box from her jacket and opened it up to know the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. I felt the whole word stop for those split seconds, my heart was pounding, tears were streaming down both of our faces.

"Emily fields, will you marry me? And do me the honour of making these years ahead of us some of the most amazing and eventful, we've had?" I cupped her cheeks with my hands and kissed her ever so passionately.

"Yes Ali, one thousand times yes!" She took the ring from the box and slid it onto my finger, she stood up and kissed me once more.

End of flashback

I choked up at the sight of her, as my dad and I made our way down the isle. Left then right, that's the way it goes?

Now standing opposite Ali, my dad sat down next to my mom, and I stood starting at Ali.

"Ready?" She said as she looked at me.

"Ready." I breathed out turning my attention towards the priest.

"Okay" the priest said to me and I stare instantly at him.

"Today we are gathered to witness the coming together of Emily fields and Alison DiLaurentis."

[...]

"Alison and Emily have chosen to write their own vowels, which they will read to one and another.. Alison you first"

"Emily, when we first met I had alway thought of you as a bestfriend, nothing more, nothing less. I always knew you were different but I never wanted to admit it. When I went missing you were the only one who stayed in my heart long enough to keep me going. I came back and the feelings you had for me never went away. You're amazing and I love you. Forever and always. You and me in sweet Paris? How does that sound?"

I had tears running down my face, and I still had to say my vows.

"Alison. You have always and will be my bestfriend. Just with that little extra on the side. I'm so happy that over these past years I have been that one that put that smile on your face, held you when your scared, and kept you safe. When you went missing I didn't know what to think. I always feared the worse because I was scared you wouldn't come back. Yet here we are. I'm so happy I took the shot and asked you to be my girlfriend, and I'm amazed that you asked me to be your wife. I will always love you not matter what is thrown in our way. I love you you Alison. How long are we going away for?"

We both had tears streaming down out faces and so did all of the guests.

"Alison, do you take Emily to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"Emily, do you take Alison to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"Well, you may now kiss the bride."

Alison pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss, before pulling away before looking at me. Everyone was clapping and crying and I had just married the love of my life.

"How about forever."