𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒉

My POV
It's been two weeks ago since the big brawl fight happened at School, and Miguel being in the hospital in a coma... Today I'm planning to go see him later on or so if the visiting hours aren't over, but for Robby he's missing apparently but I heard once they find him he's going to juvie. Ariana's going to be crushed if she finds out her boyfriend is going to juvie. *sigh* Me and Demetri broke up a few days ago since I was drunk at the party and cheated on him... which i felt guilty about. We all gotten suspended... find i founded stupid, shouldn't Tory and Kayln be suspended for starting the fight?

Right now I'm watching the news and the reporter is talking about what happened at the School.

"It was two weeks ago today. at West Valley High, where what can only be described as an all-out karate riot." The Report says, as she was inside the school.

"Causing Students and faculty off-guard, sending shock waves through the valley."

"Great, now we're famous.." I said, sighing.

Ariana didn't say anything right now she was worried and thinking about Robby wondering where could he be?

"Yeah... apparently... I just wish this never happened, more like those two bitches starting the fight to begin with." Dani said.

"Exactly, and my boyfriend wouldn't be missing as we speak!" Ariana said not being in the mood.

I didn't say anything to them right now I was too busy watching the news.

"We got enough to worry about these days." A woman named Liz Matthews on TV says.

I could possibly tell she was a concerned Mother and I wouldn't blame her.

"Now I gotta worry about karate gangs in the schools?" Liz asked being upset.

That ticked Dani off when she said that we were gangs.

"Karate is not a fucking gang!" Dani yelled at the TV rolling her eyes.

"It's for self defense, we did what we had to do to defend ourselves." I shurgged.

"I heard there was a karate attack at the mall a couple months back." A local resident said.

"I thought karate died out in the 80's." He said looking at the camera.

"Karate has literally been there for ages..." Ariana said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh Come On! Not Moon on TV, singing." Dani complained.

"Earlier today, students organized a peaceful gathering of prayer and song."

"More like annoying and too much." Dani scoffed.

Me and Ariana hit her shoulder. "Oh hush, she just wants to make peace. i think it's pretty cool she wants to do that!" Ariana says.

"We don't have to punch." Moon singed on TV.

"Hey, let's go get some brunch and be friends." Moon laughed a little in the song.

"She has a wonderful voice i really love how she wants to stop this violence." I said, being impressed.

"Tonight, West Valley High administrators are holding a community meeting to answer questions and help settle fears."

I stood up and turned the TV off knowing that's all that I needed to hear.

"Sania, I really wish we didn't watch this I mean everybody is talking about it and we can't even go out in public! It's embarrassing..." Ariana says with a frown.