𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨- 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒍

My POV
School was finally over I honestly wanted to get out of there to be honest because everyone kept talking about me and Sam probably blaming us about the fight, the only person who should be at fault is Tory and Kayln! they the one's that started it anyway.

I parked my car in the hospital parking lot of course I had Ariana with me because she wanted to see him too, I tried to get Dani to come see him but she didn't wanna see her best friend like that otherwise she'll break down into tears.

As I put my car in park and turned off my vehicle I had saw a man driving in front of the hospital and to our surprise Johnny gotten out of the car which made me and Ariana get out so fast.

"Mr.Lawrence?.." I asked in shocked quietly not expecting him to be here.

He turned around and looked at me and Ari with a sad sigh. "Hi Girls.."

"Hi..." Me and Ariana said sadly.

We all took a minute looking at the hospital building and then taking a deep breath heading inside.

...

We walked inside the waiting room about to go tell them that we wanted to see Miguel.

"Can I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Yeah, we're here to see Miguel Diaz." Johnny says.

"He's in the ICU." The lady at the front desk says.

Just hearing that Miguel was in the ICU made my heart shatter into peices but I stayed quiet so I wouldn't have a panic attack or much more than that.

Ariana rubbed my back to calm me down, I took a deep breath and did.

"Are you all family?" She asked.

"No, but, uh-" Johnny said about to say something.

I already knew we wasn't going to be able to see him, family or not we still need to see him regardless..

"Only family, doctors and patients in the ICU. " The lady says repeating herself again.

"That doesn't fucking matter!! we may not be his family, but at least let us see him! If you don't let us in that room so help me god I will-" I said getting mad. (arichantel04 OOO looks like i wanna throw hands😂😂)

Johnny turned around to look at me.
"Sania, calm down and let me handle this." Johnny says to me and then turned his attention back to the lady.

"Can't you make an exception?" He asked hoping she would.

"Yes can you ma'am?" Ariana asked as well.

"Those are the rules." The lady says.

I sighed in frustration thinking this was absolute bullshit.

Johnny had to think for a moment and then an idea popped to his head. "Can't you, you know..." Johnny said as he winked at her in a flirty way.

Me and Ariana looked at each other grossed out whenever he winked at the lady at the front desk.

"Break the rules?" Johnny said trying to get her to break them knowing she would get fired if she did it.

"Oh my god, Johnny just stop.." I said cringing.

"Yes please do." Ariana said cringing as well.

The lady raised her eyebrows at him in a serious way.

"Come on, be a bad girl."

I face palmed thinking he was stupid for trying to flirt with her thinking this is the only way we going to get in to see Miguel.