𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕

My POV
Me, Sam, and Ariana walked down the hallway of the hospital and turned towards Miguel's hospital room. As we entered I could see his smile forming on his face when he saw me, I guess you could say he was never angry at me.

"Hey Miggers." Ariana Said with a wide smile on her face.

Miguel just had a blank expression on his face and groaned under his breath when she called him that.

"Hey." Miguel replied.

"I hope it's okay, that I brought Sam along with us."  I said in a soft tone.

It went quiet for a few seconds until Sam spoke to kinda break the awkwardness in here. "How are you?" Sam asked.

Miguel turned his head a little and rolled his eyes a little because for starters how do you think Miguel is? he is literally in the hospital bed suffering and is paralyzed.

Me and Ari looked at her with our eyebrows furrowed with our hand out.  "What do you think Sam?.." I replied in slight irritation.

Sam realized that was a very dumb question and felt bad about it. "I mean.. Sorry, I... it's a stupid question."  Sam had a apologetic look on her face.

Miguel chuckled a little under his breath. "It's okay." He said.

Miguel turned to look at me he was probably gonna tell me some good news for once.. okay well a little bit of it.  "I have a surgery on Friday, some doctor from out of state who supposedly works miracles." Miguel was very hopeful that if he gotten the surgery he could be able to walk again, but that's not how it worked sadly.

"Miracles huh?" I replied with my hands on my hips, wondering if this doctor was actually a true miracle.

"That's awesome Miguel, hopefully they'll be able to fix what's making you paralyzed.. I hope.." Ariana sounded a little sad thinking I already know I'm wrong.

"Yeah, that's great right?" Sam asked in a questioned type tone.

"I'm not getting my hopes up, the surgery costs a ton. My mom's gonna be in debt." Miguel said in a disappointed tone.

"Shit.. I wish there was something we could do to help pay for your surgery." Ariana frowned.

Miguel sighed. "And there's no guarantee it'll work, but..." he says shrugging at the end of his sentence.

"You don't know that Miguel.." I said with a sad look in my eyes.

"If anyone can beat the odds, it's you."  Sam said speaking some facts.

Miguel noticed a scar on my right arm and one on Sam's left arm. "Is that from Tory and Kayln?" Miguel asked.

Great, just great.. out of all people we just had to bring up those monsters names.

"Yes.. it's from Kayln.. Sam got hers from Tory." I said in a low calm tone and showed it to him, my scars were healing a little bit but you could see the outline of it.

"Oh, uh yeah. It's really not that bad." Sam replied.

"If anything i don't care if I end up having that scar on me for the rest of my life, at least I know it makes me a badass. I might just tell my kids someday that I survived a psycho." I said cracking a little joke at the end.

Ariana snickered quietly under her breath.

"Kinda makes me look tough." Sam says.

"I agree, you and Sania are some strong girls." Ariana said with a smile.

Miguel looked guilty thinking it was his fault the reason I ended up having that scar on me in the first place, to be honest he shouldn't feel guilty about that at all. "I'm sorry about that, Sania.." Miguel said in a sad tone.

"Hey hey.. don't be sorry, it's not your fault." I replied, placing my hand on his shoulder gently.

"Yeah, you didn't do anything. She's the one who decided to go crazy." Sam says speaking the truth on that one because Tory had no reason for that.. Especially Kayln who attacked me.

Miguel slightly shook his head. "Tory's had a rough life. Her mom is sick and—" Miguel said, but he immediately stopped speaking when he saw the look on my face which was a little bit of a angry expression.

"And? so that means she can go around attacking people and blame her issues on other people just because her mom is sick and she's having a tough life? Screw you Miguel." I snapped with my jaw clenched.

"Sania!" Ariana said in shock with her eyes widened through her glasses.

Miguel was surprised to hear me snap at him like that. "No no no, Sania I didn't saw what she did to you was okay." Miguel had his hands out tryna calm me down.

I shook my head a little with my arms folded. "Oh really? since you wanna defend Tory so much why don't you go back and date the girl you cheated on me with!" I yelled.

"God dammit Sania, what do you want me to do?.. drop dead or something?! You and I both know you don't want that to happen to me." Miguel said.

I sighed. "Okay, maybe i don't want you to drop dead." I said with an eye roll.

"Honestly everybody's got a sob story, doesn't give you the right to be a bully." Sam said shaking her head disappointedly.

"Exactly." Ariana agreed.

"Yeah." Miguel said quietly.

Just then I remembered I had something to give Miguel. "Oh! I just wanted to give you this card that I made yesterday night." I said handing it to him.

The card had an octopus on the front that was holding a red heart that said 'You octopi my thoughts' it reminded me of me and Miguel's first date so I thought maybe that would at least make him feel good inside his heart.

Just then I felt guilty for even yelling at him about him defending Tory. "I'm so sorry Miguel... I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I guess I was just upset and thought you didn't care about my feelings.." I said as tears rolled down my cheek.

"Hey, look at me.. it's okay." Miguel placed his finger under my chin and used his other hand to wipe my tears.

As Ariana was about to talk me and Sam turned around seeing the devil himself standing at the doorway, Hawk.

"El Serpiente!" Eli said happily to Miguel.

Hawk had a glare on his face when he saw us girls in his room, he better not even think about causing a scene right now while Miguel is tryna recover in his bed.

"We're just gonna go.." Ariana said very quietly, grabbing me by the arm to make it clear it was time to leave.

"Okay, yeah." Miguel nodded.

"You got some nerve coming here after what your boyfriend did to him." Eli shot Ariana an angry glare.

Ariana also shot him one. "I don't give a shit what you think Eli, I just wanna help." She snapped getting irritated that he would even talk about her man like that.

Eli scoffed. "Pretty sure you've done enough, princess." Eli said being a smartass and walked into the room where Miguel was.

"Okay and what did you do to help?! all you did was randomly beat up the Miyagi-Do Students for no reason that had nothing to do with what happened at Moon's house party! so don't try and get smart with Ariana and blame Robby for what he did to Miguel!" I hollered from across the hallway while Ariana and Sam dragged me by my arms while my feet was dragging the floor which made a squeaky noise. (arichantel04 I look like a person getting dragged to a police car 😭)

Seriously he decides to come here and start pointing fingers?! I don't want him helping Miguel out with his surgery at all with that attitude. Me, Sam and Ari will come up with something to raise money and pay for Miggy's surgery.