3

Madison

I take the costume off the hanger and slip on a brown lace bra and then the corset top. It's a bit too small around my chest but it'll have to do. I change into the matching brown lace thong then zip up the skirt and try to fit the wings onto my back as best as I can. It's not the best fit but I've got nothing else to wear and as Aden said, I can't go to a Halloween party and not dress up.

"I fucking told you it would look good." She looks me up and down and a smile immediately spreads across her face.

She's dressed in the same costume, with a few minor differences, but in white, her eyes are lined with white eyeliner and some iridescent shadow and she looks stunning.

"It does look super hot, doesn't it? We look amazing." I look at myself in the mirror and smile, I do look pretty good.

She walks over to get her bag to leave but I quickly remember I don't have any makeup on.

"Wait hold on, I'm gonna put on some makeup so I'll be out in a second okay?" she nods and I quickly run into the bathroom and find my make-up bag.

I look into my bag and grab the first things I see, just something quick will have to do. I put some blush on my cheeks, do a few coats of mascara and quickly dab on some lip liner and lip oil. I rush to the door and slide on my favourite black boots as fast as I can.

Sexy devil doesn't look too bad on me after all.

"Madi let's go, the taxi's here! I got your bag by the way." I make sure I have everything and then lock the door.

Aden takes out her phone and snaps a few photos of us while we're in the elevator waiting for it to reach the ground floor. Once the doors open, Aden grabs my hand pulling me along with her. I pull down my skirt making sure it won't go fully up my ass. I spot the guy who was in the guard box sitting down on a chair at the reception desk, I wave at him with a smile and he nods at me to say hello, quietly laughing to himself as we get out the door.

We walk outside and Aden waves the taxi over. We get into the back and make our way to the party.

"We look so good, we're definitely gonna find someone to fuck tonight. We deserve it," she says winking at me.

I don't usually have many hookups or one-night stands but maybe I'll just have to give in tonight. I need to have some fun before school starts and this is the perfect opportunity.

***

Aden pays the driver and we walk up the massive steps to the house. The doors are already open with music booming inside and tons of people are already dancing. I can feel eyes on us as we walk down the wide hallway to the backyard. I spot Isiah sitting down with who I assume are his friends. He notices us and jogs over to greet us.

"Jesus, could you guys be wearing any fucking less. It's a party, not a strip club." he curses, putting his hand over his face while taking another look at us.

"Stop being a prick. We look good so either compliment us or don't say anything at all." Aden says looking Isiah up and down.

Isiah raises his hands up in defeat and smiles, backing away from her and extending his hands in front of him, allowing us to walk ahead first.

Aden walks to where a bunch of guys are sitting around a table. She turns to look back at me with a reassuring look on her face and I know that's her asking me if I'll be okay alone. I nod at her and she smiles as she goes to sit on a boy's lap.

"Loser," I whisper to him as we walk over to the table where everyone seems to be playing beer pong. 

He puts his arm around my shoulder and we stand at the back of the crowd observing the game. One of the guys standing across from me on the opposite side of the table approaches me when Isiah leaves to go get a drink.