𝟭𝟴. 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

15:30

"It's Gwinam" 

I turn to the group who all widen their eyes. My head is starting to hurt insanely while all the noises around me get louder. Breathing, whispering, feet tapping, it's all way too clear.

"You have to go"

"We aren't leaving you" Onjo says quickly.

"Please listen to me this time" I gulp, ignoring the pain. "He doesn't want to kill me"

"Is your voice saying anything?" 

"I don't need it to know that I can handle him"

I can feel Gwinam coming closer. His inhumane yet unique smell keeps getting stronger.

"I'll stay with Hara" Wujin takes place besides me. "Two is stronger than-"

I interrupt the boy by hugging him. I can feel his heart beat become more rapid as he embraces me back. He's always been so kind to me, but I've never been able to repay it in any way. And him liking me is already one of the most comforting things anyone could do.

"When we were looking for a place to jump off I actually saw something that looked doable" Hari speaks. "We just need to walk to the other side"

I nod. "Be careful"

"You too"

Hari gives me a smile before pulling her sad brother to her. 

"Thanks for having our backs kid" Mijin pats me on my head. "Don't die"

Everyone starts to wish me luck like I'm about to go to war.

"You're my best friend okay?" Onjo says right after Daesu his farewell. "I know you can do it"

"Even though you're immortal I can't stop worrying about you" Gyeongsu speaks quietly. "Especially when you go all..." he starts to make weird gestures with his hands, making Suhyeok push him a bit.

"Anyways, thank you"

"Thank you too" I look at the group. "All of you"

My eyes shift towards Cheongsan who hasn't said a single thing. I can see Daesu trying to get his attention, but he doesn't want to take his eyes off the floor. 

"I believe in you sis.." Haru pulls me into a hug. "..you can do anything"

"Except for feeding your fish"

He laughs. "Let's do that together when we get home"

I chuckle and nod my head. Hari grabs her bow as the others grab their weapons as well.

"We'll meet you in the woods later" Namra says. "You can smell us right?"

"Yes"

The group humbles together and start to pace towards the end of the scaffolding. I turn myself towards the hole we made our way through before.

"Three...two...one.."

The sheet from in front of the hole disappears, showing a one eyed boy on the other side.

"Hey junior"

Gwinam jumps to my side and looks around me. "All alone?"

"I don't want you hurting them again"

"Who said I was going to?"

"Why are you here then?"

He chuckles. "For you obviously"