Melting an Ice cold heart.

Y/N POV

It's been a day since I met Blake and I was helping out in the household by raking the leaves from the yard.

Y/N:Can't believe I used to whine about chores when I was little and my old man was no better when he was young.

I then see Tai approaching me.

Y/N:Oh hey Tai what's up?

Tai:Nothing much but what are you gonna do later?

Y/N:Well*stops raking*first things first expose Jacques Schnee for the bastard he is that way the Faunus will hopefully have a better relationship with the humans here.

Tai:As much as I would want to see him behind bars but how?

Y/N:Well by experience people like him use other famous people to boost their image and since I came to this world it provides an opportunity to collect evidence.

Tai:Okay that is smart but you know that will take a long time for that right.

Y/N:I have my way's Tai after all I am literally a one man army but I am gonna expose that monster one day.

Tai:True anyway the girls wanted to talk to you and don't worry about the leaves I'll handle it thanks for helping out since you arrived.

Y/N:No problem and thanks for letting me stay here for a while.

I then went in the house to see Yang and Ruby on the couch.

Y/N:Hey Yang,Ruby you said you wanted to talk to me about something?

Yang:Yeah it's about your aliens can you show us another one of them?

Y/N:Sure but let's go outside for that.

We then went outside and I activated the Omnitrix to choose an alien I want and I found it.

Y/N:Okay let's try this one.

I then press the core down and my transformation began:

2:35 to 2:46

Four Arms:FOUR ARMS!!!

Ruby and Yang were in a bit of shock and awe of the new form they are seeing.

Yang:Okay that form looks awesome.

Four Arms:Yep and one of the strongest transformations in the Omnitrix.

Yang:Really? Wanna prove it?

Four Arms:*raises eyebrows*Are you challenging me?

Yang:Yep what do you say?

Then I taunted her.