Beacon Academy and old friends meet.

Y/N POV

It's been a week and it was time to go to Beacon and I was on the bullhead and I see a blonde armour looking like he's gonna hurl.

I then approached him.

Y/N:Let me guess motion sickness?

He nodded I then took out pills for motion sickness and I gave one to him and he swallowed it and he got a lot better.

Jaune:Wow these are instant thanks man.

Y/N:Eh no problem and by the way you won't have motion sickness anymore thanks to these.

Jaune:Yeah again thanks for that I'm Jaune Arc.

Y/N:Nice to meet you Jaune I am Y/N Tennyson.

Jaune*wide eyed*Tennyson? As in the guy who can turn into creatures Tennyson and not to mention hilariously beat the ever living crap out of Jacques Schnee?

Y/N:All the above and they are aliens.

Jaune:Well duh due to their appearance its not hard to miss.

Y/N:Yeah it's not*notices Yang and Ruby*Well nice talking with you man see you later.

Jaune:Sure nice meeting you in person.

I nodded and went to Ruby and Yang.

Yang:Hey Y/N you excited to go to Beacon?

Y/N:Yeah I am.

Yang:By the way do you have aura we could have asked days ago but you were busy and not to mention making the kingdoms a little better?

Y/N:Nope I don't though is there a way to unlock it?

Ruby:Yep we better find seats first.

We then took our seats and she put hand on my right cheek and we closed our eyes and her aura went into mine and as Ruby finished the chant and she was about to fall and I caught her.

Y/N:Are you alright?

Ruby:Yeah that was my first time doing that.

I then had a look of my aura on my hands and it was dark green.

Y/N:Whoa....

Yang:Dark green aura that's rare.

Y/N:Really how is it rare?

Ruby:Because sometimes it's a sign of how strong your aura is and possibly a strong semblance too once you find it.

Y/N:Cool and can't wait to unlock it and use it with some of my transformations.

We then arrived at Beacon Academy and the place was huge.