Cant beat the beater pt2

🔞⚠️ ‼️so There's going to be a sex part if you don't like it please leave ‼️⚠️🔞

Oli picks you up and puts you on the bed are you sure you want this he says you nod your head yes you guys start making out and he starts taking of your shirt and you start taking of his he goes down you neck and starts sucking on it and going down to your chest he in clips you're bra and starts sucking on your boobs you moan his name oli 😩he swirls his tongue on you right boob sucking on it hard fuck you say he switch's to the other side and he goes down your 🐱 and starts with two fingers ahhh fuck you say he starts and more FUCK YOUR SO GOOD OMG DADDY ( I'm so sorry 😭) he adds his tongue licking up and down fuck you say grabbing on the bed sheets he goes deeper and you feel like you're going to cum daddy I'm going to cum you say cum for me princess you cum on his tongue and he says you taste so good with a smirk you say I didn't forget about you you push him on to the bed and take of his belt and pull down his underwear and see his big horse coke ( if you know you know 😏) you can't believe you eyes how big it is . Is something wrong princess are you scared is not going to fit he says with a smirk you say no you open your mouth and take all of him sucking up and down fun I he moans he grabs you're hair pushing you deeper and you were gagging on it oh just like that don't stop he moans you suck harder and harder and he moans fuck baby I'm about to cum you stop why did you stop oli says you don't listen and get on top of him and put his dick in you oh fuck you both moan you start moving slow then faster and faster and holding on the bed frame fuck Y/n don't stop just like that oli says you go faster omg daddy you feel so good In me you start slow down he see and puts his hands on your hips and moves you. Daddy I'm about to cum you say me too princess you move faster and you both cum and he pulls out that was amazing you both say and you laugh I love you oli you say I love you too my love he kisses your forehead and you fall asleep on his chest ( that's all guys ummm I'm so so sorry I feel ashamed omg I never wrote like this but if you like more stories like this please comment and give me sum ideas💕)