Coochie man

This is a sumt if you don't like things like this please skip ⚠️🔞

   It was a almost getting late you and Sebastian were planning on a movie night but he wasn't home yet. It was almost 12 you were waiting for him . you turn off all the lights and sit on a chair waiting for him you see the door open a little and tall figure of course it was Sebastian. You turn on the lights and turned around. Where the hell have you been!!! I've been recording videos and helping Oliver with your my Star ⭐️. but you promised me that you will have a movie night we both been so busy and- Sebastian kiss you and pulls you closer to his body while he kiss you you have your hands on the back of his head ( y'all I don't know how to kiss someone I'm only 13 😭💀 I tried sorry) you both pull away .I'm sorry baby I won't do it again maybe I can make it up to you he said smirking 😏. What do you mean by that you raise your eyebrow with a smirk.he comes to your ear and says I'm going to make you feel so good and scream my name.you felt every chill on your body and so many butterflies . Then make me scream your name you said. Sebastian pulls you in a rough kiss he starts kissing your jawline and going down your neck you moan Sebastian 😩 he tells you to jump you going up the stairs he lays you down in your bed you guys share he gets a condome .he starts kissing you again you both are naked he starts sucking on your boobs .he starts playing with the right and sucking on the left swirling his tongue and sucking a little hard.mmm Sebastian he switched to the right and starts sucking on it swirling his hot warm tongue he starts kissing you're tummy down to your area he starts rubbing slowly and then goes faster OH FUCK SEBASTIAN JUST LIKE THAT you moan louder and louder while he goes faster and faster he starts sucking hard .fuck I'm going to c*m  you moan he stops and pulled out his d**k it was so big I don't even think it's going to fit😟😧 he was going to put the condome but u said I want it raw he was in shock well whatever you want princess he starts putting in slowly and asked if he can move you said yes he starts slowly and starts going faster and faster omg just like that you said fuck he moans throwing his head back he holds your waist pounding harder Harder Harder and HARDER  fuck omg I'm going to cum you say me too baby he saying out of breath of fuck your pussy so tight and feels so good he says .shit I'm coming daddy me too princess you both cum . You both lay down breathing hard that was amazing I accept  your apology you lay on his chest and both fall asleep ( you couldn't walk for days mans broke you back )