The one and only

You and Regie have been friends for a long time u had a big crush on him you couldn't handle how much you liked him you were going to tell hime . You were so excited to tell him you drive in your car to got to the North Star boys house you get there random park your car . You knock the door seb opens it for you. Y/NNNNNNNNN HI OMG I MISSED YOU he says hugging you tight swinging you around seb I can't breathe you say oh sorry he says you both laugh . The other boy greet you you go upstairs you were nervous you were Shivering your timbers you were going to open the door and you heard something it was a moan a girl moan you're heart stopped omg you didn't cry because you're a bad bitch you open the door just to see Regie with a girl all on top of him moaning his name omg Regie mmm I love your Regie jr ( if you know you know😭😩😟) your mouth dropped seb runs in and he see what you see Regie pushes the girl of him and grabs your hand Y/n he say nah bro really you say I don't get why you're mad I mean it's just a girl and it's not like you have feelings for me and why didn't you knock and you don't like Me so ... it was silent you look at Regie and say I fucking liked you I literally gave you hints all the flirting and calling each other's bebe was all a joke to you Regie you say at him he stays silent in disbelief Y/n if I would have known tha- no Regie you grab the gift you had for him and throw it at his face don't fucking talk to me you run down the stairs and go in. Your car crying but you wipe your tears you can't cry for someone like him you're a independent woman a strong sexy ass bitch you say to yourself someone knocks the window it was Sebastian you open the door he comes in hi you say hi he says look Y/n don't cry he's not worth it you are a amazing gorgeous independent woman I know and you don't need to cry because a boy broke your heart you smile and look up at him you and his face were so close you guys were getting closer and closer then you..... to be continued......

HAHAHAHHAHA YOU THOUGHT I WOULD DO THAT HAHAHAH well you have to wait sorry 🥺🥰

Bro

I'm not feeling like doing it sorry 😃😑☹️

You still here

Hmmm 🤔

SIKE LETS GO BACK. You guys kiss and was amazing you felt butterflies 🦋 in your tummy he pulls you closer with his hand on you jaw line and you guys make out and it gets crazy 😜.

THANK YOU FOR 5KKKKKKKKK WOOOOOO LOVE YOU ALL IM THANKFUL FOR MY MOM DAD AND U GUYS I WOULD'NT make it love you all 💕💕💕💕💕🥰🦋