Sebastian sumt ⚠️🔞

You and Sebastian been best friends for long time .you guys were in his room late at night you were bored and Sebastian was on his phone so you sat there in silence because u don't know what to do you just stare at him he looks up from his phone and makes eye contact with you. Sebastian: are we about to kiss right now.  Y/n : I mean if you want to  😏  then Sebastian pulls you into a kiss and you guys start to make out  he starts kissing your neck but he stops gets the remote and puts call out my name by The Weeknd then starts to kiss your neck again and stars leaving you marks on your neck. Sebastian: are you sure you want to 
Y/n: yes I am sure. Sebastian starts kissing you chest and pulls your shirt of and his as well and unclips your bra and takes it off he kiss your nipple and starts sucking on your boobs while playing with the other one he swirls his tongue around your left boob and gose to the right boob and stars sucking hard on it swirling his tongue around it while he massaging the left boob he starts going lower to where your 😻 is starts rubbing his fingers through your underwear you moan Y/n:Sebastian just fuck me already you say throwing your head back . He starts rubbing more and more Y/n: mmmm fuck Sebastian. Sebastian stops takes his pants off and underwear and pulls out his dick Sebastian : are you sure you want this he says rubbing his dick Y/n yes please just put In already. Sebastian took no mercy slammed in k uyou y/n:FUCK  Sebastian starts trusting harder and harder everytime you moan y/n: omg Sebastian fuck don't stop .Sebastian: I wasn't playing on to he says grunting Sebastian: fuck he says throwing his head back you were almost about to come but you flip both of you over and now you're on his lap and you start riding him while he sucks on your boobs and trusting in you Sebastian: fuck you feel so good in me Sebastian Flips you both over and he's on top on you trusting harder and harder in you he starts slowing down but then gose faster and sloppy Y/n : Sebastian I'm going to cum  Sebastian: me too he trusts more riding both your highs and you come and he also as well . Y/n: that was amazing Sebastian: it was but dose that mean we are something? Y/n: yes he  kisses your forehead and plays with your hair while you fall asleep in his arms .