47- 𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖊

SCARLETTE

SCARLETTE

Something was up with Liam. Since lunch he hasn't said a word to me and school is now over.

"You think Liam's avoiding me?", I ask alex,Kiera, and Jadelyn staring straight ahead into blank space.

All their talking comes to a stop and they look around at each other nervously.

"um... You should ask him", Kiera says nervously.

"yeah I second that", alex says blankly.

They were acting weird.

"wait do you guys know something?", I say my voice suspecting.

Jadelyns eyes widen and thats when I know, so I give her that look.

"fine", she says sighing.

"JADELYN we werent supposed to say shit",they both scream facepalming.

"nope yall shouldve seen the look she gave me, now shut the hell up", Jadelyn says in all seriousness.

They both keep quiet.

"he went on a date with Isa...", Jadelyn says nervously.

I froze. This cant be real right now. Theres no way I just heard what I heard. No fucking way.

"where", i say immediatly my tone sharp.

"im not supposed to say", Jadelyn says in defense.

"I said where the Fuck did they go on their date! ", I yell playing absolutely no games.

"Bells cafe", Kiera gives in almost immediately even though I'm not even speaking to her.

I march towards my car pulling out my keys with my tote bag harshly swinging around my shoulder.

"I think we just unleashed a demon", I hear Alex say as I storm off to my black Maybach deluxe car.

I note the fact that Liam rode with Isa.

As I drive at full speed toward the cafe I start to think of how incredibly selfish I'm being right now. Hell I've been acting very selfish lately.

Is this really fair for Liam? I've given him enough signals to show that I'm not interested in a relationship who am I to stop him from finding something real. But the thing is I am interested in one with him but I'm just scared.

God I have issues

As I park into the parking lot of Bells cafe I can't help but sit in place not moving at all. I don't want to ruin this for him. Coming here was obviously a mistake.

Although before I leave I see Isa and Liam chatting up a storm and see her laughing hard at whatever he's saying.

It's driving me crazy seeing him sit across from her like that, just the sight of them together makes my heart hurt.