Chapter 3 (Law)

Law

I woke up from my slumber as I heard the door open.

I jumped down from the couch and made my to the front door were my master came from.

As I made my way. I smelled the smell of distress. So I ran to see if my human was ok.

As I got to him he was smiling. As I looked I could see something in his arms. That was the thing that was scared.

My human looked down at me. "Law I got you a present" he said. Leting down the thing in his hands.

When it was put on the ground I saw it.

It was a small full black not even a six month old kitten. It was shivering and scared.

So I approached him to try and comfort. "Hello" I say waving my tail in a non hostile manner.

"Law meet Luffy" my master said. He tried to pet him but he dashed and hid in a corner of the house.

I followed him and when I found him. It was like a touring over a piece of pray.

After a few silent minutes.

"Pl....Please...don....don't hurts me" he finally shivered out. It almost broke my hart seeing this little guy like that.

"Im not going to hurt you I promise" I say coming closer to him.

He relaxed a bit but not much. "We... We're am I" he mewed he seemed to stop shaking.

"Your new home" I mewed.

"My what" he hissed jumped up and Brisseled.

"Come down Luffy your safe" I said not sure what to do.

"N.. No I'm a stray and all ways will be" he growed out.

"Well sorry to tell you this but the moment you got brought home your a house cat now" I mewed   laying down.

He then seemed to shiver again.

"Pl..please..tell..m..me.... Yo..you know....where Ace... Is" he mewed quietly.

"Sorry I don't know a Ace" I meowed moving to sitting position.

"You... You don't" he said to Shakeing a lot more. I shook my head.

Ace

After what seemed like melania I finally slowed.

I looked around to see if the cost was clear. If I knew were the heck I am.

"Hay kid" I hear someone say and I turn to see the big white cat again.

I turn to run but my exit is blocked by a orange almost golden color tabby.

My fight or flight chose to fight. I brought out my claws and hist as loud as I could.

"Stop that kid were not going to hurt you" the tabby mewed.

"I don't believe you" I said moving closer to the wall.

"Listen I whant to make you one of my sons how about it" the white cat said.

That sounds nice however I already have a family. My brother that's all I need. Maybe it won't be so bad.

My body had other plans. My claws whent in. I sat down.

" I guess I'll go with you" I said walking hesitantly up to the white cat.

"That's great nice to meet you little brother my names Marco" the tabby mewed. Coming over to us.

"My names ace not little brother" I snickered.

Luffy

After a while the human called us to eat.

Law immediately left. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed.

Law patted back to me "aren't you going to eat" he asked.

I just stayed quite. "Huu" he side.

He came right up to me and picked me up by the scruff.

I panicked and stared squirming. He didn't even flinch.

Eventually we got to a spot in the house I haven't been before.

He set me down. I didn't move because I didn't what Law to get mad.

"Good job law" I heard the human say. Then he did this weird thing. He ran his hand through Laws fur.

He then put two bowls on the floor field with something.

Law immediately whent to one of the bowls. He started eating.

So I whent up to the other bowl and sniffed it. Then I remember that smell from when I was really little.

So I slowly put my mouth to the food. Then I devoured as much as I could until the food was gone.

I started liking the bowl.

"You like it that's good" the human said with a crepie smile.

Then after I ran back to the corner full. I whant to sleep however I don't no this place that well.

"Hay Luffy" I look up to see Law in front of me.

"L.. La... Law" I say.

"Your not going to sleep there are you" he asks.

I just look at him.

"Ok whatever fallow me if you whant a great sleeping spot" he said leaving.

I got up and followed Law to a big box shaped thing.

He jumped on top of it.

I tried to fallow but it was too big for me to get up.

Then I saw law and he jumped down and grabbed me by the scruff again.

Then we were both on top of the box. He set me down then whent over to some smaller box shapes and laid down.

I followed suit. The box felt weird.  I never felt any thing like it. It was warm to I felt my self drifting off to sleep.

"Ace I hope your ok.. I'll try... and find... find you... Tomorrow" I fell into a deep sleep.

(920)