Chapter 4 (Whitebeards)

Ace

I followed the two cats into a large alleyway.

"Wellcome kid to the Whitebeard clan" Whitebeard mewed. I just  shide.

"Going to say anything kid" Marco perred. "No and I told you my name is Ace not kid" I hisst.

"Aww who's this" a gray and white cat said coming out of the shadows.

"Thech" Marco mewed Running up to him.

"Hay Marco.. So tell my who's the kid" Thech said walking up to them and meeting Marco half way.

"My name is Ace" I hisst as my fur started to stand on end.

"Wow there I mean you no harm" Thech mewed putting his tail in a nondefense manner.

Then other cats big and small started sounding us.

"Boss your back" one of them said.

"Who's this" another one asked.

They started chatting and bickering among them self's.

"Come down every one...this is Ace starting today he is one of us" whitebeard mewed. I relaxed a bit when he said that.

"Temporary" I mumbled so no one could here.

"So kid why don't I show you to your den" Marco perred.

I just rolled my eyes and followed. We made a few turns and made it to a building. We walked in side and there were a few more cats inside.

There were weird moss like things in the ground.

"Welcome to the den" Marco mewed happily. "Den" I tilted my head.

"You know were you sleep" he said. "Oh... I knew that" I mewed.

"So when are we going to look for my brother" I snapped.

"Let's get some rest and food in you before we go looking" he just said. Then he Going over to the moss and layed down.

I followed suit going to different moss and circling a few times. I layed down. For some reason I immediately fell in a deep sleep.

"Luffy where ever you are I'll find... You".

Luffy

I woke up snuggling up to Law. It felt like how I slept with my brother. Law looked sound asleep.

So I quitly and quickly got up. I decided to explore and try to find an exit. I walked through a few big hallways.

I finally found a window. I jumped up to it. It took me a few trys but I eventually got up.

Then I tried to push open the window but it wouldn't budge.

"you're not getting out of here that easy" I whipped around to see Law sitting there.

"Hu...oh Law it's you" I say staring at him. "The Window it's locked shut" he mewed jumping up to me with no effort.

"Aww man please tell me your kidding" I cried trying to open it again. "No sorry.... Hay you know it's not so bad being a house cat" he mewed.

"What it's the worst it means your weak besides me and my brother made a packed" I hisst.

"A packed huh" I he mewed glaring at me.

"Well you know....I know the way to get out" he said.

"Really show me" mewed sitting down looking starstruck.

"How about no" he grind.

"Aww why not" I whined sitting back down.

"Well because I want to prove you that being a house cat is not all that bad" he said jumping down from the window seel.

"Oh...so sort of like a bet" I ask jumping down as well.

"Yes a bet  sort of. Any way..I want to do is.... I 'the bet' anyway if you stay one month and learn how nice it is to be a house cat. If I win you stay here with me. If you win I'll show you how to get out of the house. What you say" he asked with a smug look on his face.

"So I won't be able to see my brother" I say immediately caching up to me.

He immediately stopped and looked at me "No and if i win I'll bring your brother here what do you say. "

"Really.. But.. He... Would.. Never... But yes you have a deal" I chirped.

"Great now Cora must have left; but he must have but food out for us come on" he said patting away.

It took me a second to catch up to him because I'm still smaller then him.

When we got to the tyle. It felt weird. "Law why is this slippery" I ask try to jump over the cracks.

"That's how they are... You were fine with it yesterday" he said at his bowl.

"Well I was freaking out yesterday" I hisst finally getting to the bowl.

"It's the good stuff" law said digging in to his.

I looked at it this time I didn't devour it. It is different from yesterday it's softer.

Toasted better then yesterday too.

"Law what is this" I ask after I finishing my bowl.

"It's called whole hearted cat wet food" he responded walking away.

"I'm going to take a nap know kid, you can do what you what" he said curly up in a ball in the sun.

(844)