Last Special Chapter Part 2 Klee Story Part 2

Time: 1:27 PM
Location: Mondstadt
Status: Normal

Me, Aether and Klee running through the grass field straight to whispering woods.

Paimon: Your treasure's gone, but you seem oddly happy.

Klee: Ah, well, Razor and Albedo seem really busy recently. So Klee must not disturb them. but now Klee has new friends!

Kayden: ooookay...

Inside the whispering woods, we found a dugged up hole and some signs were Klee put it up.

Klee: We're here! This is the place! 

Klee pointed at the dugged up hole.

Klee: Look, This is where my huge treasure was buried..

Paimon: and where there's now a huge empty hole in the ground...

Aether: Wait- who's that over there?

Its a Pyro Abyss mage carrying a little glowing ball.

Paimon: It's.... An Abyss Mage?! Hey, maybe he's the one Jean was warning us about. What's that in his hand?

Klee: My Treasure!

Kayden: That's your treasure?

Abyss Mage: Hmm.. I see the little girl's brought her friend with her! Time for a change of plan..

Abyss Mage rans away.

Paimon: Hey, You! If you think you're so tough, get back here and fight!

Kayden: what a wuss..

Kayden carried Klee like carrying a bomb and we start chasing the Abyss Mage.

Klee: What's an Abyss Mage? I play in the forest all the time, but I've never seen one before. it looks so cute! Soft and fluffy.. I wanna pet it.

Kayden: Actually its not that cute once you fought it, and very hostile towards us.

The Abyss Mage Stopped somehow and look behind us

Paimon: Game's up, Now Hand it over!

Abyss Mage: you fools think I would give this up so easily after what I have been through to acquire it?

Kayden: Pff...

Kayden was about to burst out of laugh.

Abyss Mage: Whats so funny about that?!

Kayden: *Snort* y-you mean you've been through to acquire it by just digging it?

Abyss Mage: Rise My Minions!

Abyss Mage Summon 2 small Pyro slimes and 1 giant slime.

Aether enter battle stance holding the dull blade. Kayden was not holding a gun, He just stand still doing nothing.