Windblume Festival

Me wanting for Anemo Vision

What I got in reality

Time: 10:00 AMLocation: MondstadtStatus: Normal

Time: 10:00 AM
Location: Mondstadt
Status: Normal

Paimon: Where's Kayden?

Aether and Paimon walking inside Mondstadt already know the Windblume festival when they return here after the cold hellhole in Dragonspine, Kayden must be around here in this town.

Aether: He must be at home.

Paimon: Paimon Understands, He was resting. Bennett must be a next neighbourhood to him and they get along easily. What could possibly go wrong?

Aether: Paimon, Why did you say that?

Meanwhile Kayden is enjoying time of his own around Mondstadt holding a pepsi.

Kayden: Why Do I sense Nightmare fuel....

*Insert Any Anime Intro*

Kayden's Quest - Surprise Venti with 30 Rare Liquors around Mondstadt

Kayden: Copy and paste was easy but i need to find the right Liquor that Venti wanted...

Kayden was standing on front of the Angel's share.

Kayden: Okay lets see.

Kayden brought out a paper list that includes 30 Individual Liquors and all of them are Rare Liquors.

Kayden: Jesus, that's a'lot of em? I think? Welp, I have nothing to do but sitting and chose Violence around Teyvat.

Kayden enters Angel's share, in few minutes he brought out 5 Rare Liquors and place it on his spacial backpack.

Kayden: Okay... 25 left, that shouldn't be that hard. 

Kayden slides very fast by holding ctrl button and starts spamming mixed with spacebar to bunnyhop fast traveling around 60 km/p to 90 onto the next place to buy some of Liquors.

Kayden is doing this for Venti as a Offering during the Windblume festival since he wasn't a fan of love poems.

During his travels and onslaught against enemies, he found something unusual outside Mondstadt during his own quest.

Kayden: Wait, is that hilichurl got stuck? 

The Hilichurl was stuck on a running animation by a small rock.

Kayden: Oh my god he's hitting the griddy.

(Timeskip)

It Took 4 hours straight to collect all Rare Liquor's for an Offering. Kayden is always still Loyal servant to him.