Chapter 2 Episode 6 Meet With Zhongli

Every Masterpiece

Has its own Copy

--------------------

Time: 1:02 PM
Location: Liyue Harbor,  Liuli Pavilion
Status: Normal

Childe waves at the person sitting on the chair sipping tea while we entering this room and sit on the chair with him.

ID Name: Zhongli [????]

Childe: Allow me to Introduce Mr. Zhongli, consultant to an organization known as Wangsheng... and a trusted associate of the Fatui.

Kayden: Associated with Fatui?

Aether: Wangsheng?

Kayden chews the crunchy fried shrimp with sus face towards Zhongli 

Childe: Indeed. Wangsheng's line of work can be... sensitive at times. Lets just say they understand when discretion is needed. And we, the Fatui, have always been glad to do business with friends who walk in the shadows.

Paimon: W-Walk in the shadows?

Zhongli: It is an honor to meet the both of you. I have heard tell of you from Mondstadt.

Paimon: Discretion... Shadows... Ah! Is Wangsheng some kind of business involving... "Dealing" with people?

Zhongli: Indeed, it is as you have guessed.

Kayden: *Dramatic Gasp* Your not some sort of killer, are ya?!

Zhongli: Not Exactly. The Wangsheng Funeral parlor organizes burials. We ensure that those who pass on do so in peace.

Kayden: Phew.. I thought we involved worse jobs.

Childe: heh.. as I Expected. The Fatui calls many such people friends, but the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor does not dabble in such business... well, ostensibly.

Kayden: Are we forgotten to the Main Point?

Childe: oh, I Shouldn't say too much, In any case, I Brought you to meet Mr. Zhongli because...

Zhongli: Because I can bring you too Rex Lapis' vessel.

Paimon: What?!

Kayden points at Zhongli with question mark message on top of his head while looking at Childe.