Season 3 Episode 2 The Chalk Prince and the Dragon Part 2 Festering Desire

what the fuck

what the fuck.....?

[Time: ???]
[Location: Mondstadt, Dragonspine]
[Status: Normal]

The Next Day

After Talking with Sucrose in the adventurer camp, that Albedo was still in the camp, it didn't take long to get all the way here on foot.

Paimon: Albedo!

Aether: Hey, its us again.

Albedo: hmm? Why are you here? Are you Lost?

Paimon: No we're not!

Aether: Sucrose says that you conceal some unspeakable secrets.

Kayden: That's what they say... :v

Albedo: A secret? 🤔

Paimon: Hey! What are you doing!? Our mission calls for a delicate approach!

Kayden: Well... there is no way we can fool this guy.

Paimon: Uh... Sure, but still....

Albedo: Actually, you've arrived at just the right moment. I have business with you too, in fact.

Kayden: What is it?

Albedo: here, catch!

Kayden: Woah!

Kayden immediately catch a sword from Albedo.

Paimon: Huh? What's this?

Albedo: as you can see, it is a sword.

Kayden: Where the hell did you get this thing? there is no way an alchemist can craft a sword.

Albedo: Its true that I did not make this sword. However, I did add some alchemical touches to it.

Kayden: uh... what do you mean by that?

Albedo: My research indicates that this sword has some.. unique properties. Only you and the traveler can use it.

Kayden: Not a fan of sword but, alright.

Kayden Pass it to Aether.

Albedo: I need to gather data from it quite urgently - so, could I bother you to use it on battle?

Paimon: Waaait a second. How can there be a sword that only 2 person can use?

Kayden: Yeah, you didn't specify it before i catch that sword..