Don't Ever Touch Him Again (Draco : Harry Potter)

Harry Potter
Warnings : violence, transphobia,
A/n: Just when you thought I was gone forever, I show up yet again. Btw, this can be read as platonic too. So have fun you aro/ace peeps. 
Extra info: Y/n = your name, N/n = nickname, L/n = last

Collecting my things from my desk to leave charms, I didn't realize I was the topic of conversation across the room. Three Slytherin students, all cis male, were whispering, stealing looks of me every once in a while. A sudden eruption of laughs caused me to turn my head. I looked around the occasional student walking by me to get out of class. I connected eye contact with one of them, he scoffed and turned back to his friends. I rolled my eyes. I knew two of the students in the back. Crabbe and Goyle. I didn't recognize the other student, but assumed it wasn't that important.
I gathered my books in my arms, standing up straight, and began my short walk to study hall. Instantly, I heard the boys stand up and leave the classroom as well. I headed towards the restroom, needing to stop there before study hall. As I got close, a feeling crawled up my back like I was being followed. I kept walking though, picking up my pace.
That was a mistake.
One of the boys grabbed my robe, just as I was about to enter the males restroom, temporarily cutting of the air from my lungs as the robe gathered at my neck. I jerked back, hand instantly going to to my throat. The boy hadn't let go just yet. He pulled on my robe, hard. He swung me into the wall, causing me to drop to the ground. My body aches with the impact. A foot collided with my stomach.
"Well, well. Looks like we caught us a mudblood. You know girls aren't allowed in there, or do we need to teach you a lesson?" One of the boys laughed out.
I looked up at him with dangers flying from my gaze.
"What the bloody hell was that for? I have permission from Dumbledore himself to-" I spat out before Crabbe reached down, slamming my head into the ground. I let out a yelp and after a second I felt my head get sticky and wet.
"Shit" I cursed out quiety, trying to sit up.
The three boys stood around me, amusing smirks on each ones face.
Before any of them could do anything else a voice from down the hall spoke up.
"What in the bloody hell do you think you're doing?!"
All four of our heads whipped towards the male voice. Draco quickly stomped down the hall, his robe blowing out behind him. He looked furious. His face was flushed with anger.
Looking at the boys in front of me, each ones face was white with horror. Goyle took a step back, almost like he planned on running, but Draco reached him in seconds.
As Draco screamed, pushed, and threatened the three Slytherin boys, I took the opportunity to sit up and try to stand.
My body hurt so bad, I was dizzy when I stood up so I braced myself on the wall. I took a few deep breaths to help steady myself. That's when I began listening to the conversation again, my eyes closed as I tried to focus on not falling.
"If you ever touch him again, my father will make sure you all are expelled from Hogwarts and put in Azkaban. Do you understand?" He growled out. The boys must've nodded, because running footsteps could be heard heading away from us.
I looked up and Draco was running his hand through his hair, taking a deep breath.
He looked up at me with the softest, concerned look I've ever seen on his face. He walked up to me and whispered,
"Are you alright? I am sorry for not arriving sooner." He laid his hand on my cheek, lifting my head to take a look at where I was bleeding.
I nodded, trying to avoid any worrying, but it made me dizzy. Draco could see this. He grabbed my arm, wrapping around his shoulder with a sigh. "I'm taking you to the infirmary." He stated, determined.
I opened my mouth to argue but he glared at me.
"There's no getting out of this."
I sighed and accepted it, as he helped me down the hall, leaving my things on the ground.
"I'll come back for your stuff." Draco was silent for a second. "And if you tell ANYONE about this, I will deny it."
I couldn't help but let out a breathy laugh.