Happy Pride Month

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to come on here and tell everyone Happy Pride Month!
I hope everyone is having a very wonderful month. I just wanted to come on here to say, if you are in a bad situation or the people around you are not supportive, just know that I'm here. Whether you need a friend or someone to listen.
This community is such an amazing and supportive group. There are people in the community that will listen and help you, myself included.

I'm gonna go on a little bit of a rant so fair warning. If you have read my first ftm! X reader book, I was not in the best situation when I started this series. It could have been worse, but I was not supported in my journey at all. My dad constantly picked fights with me and it got bad. My mom, not wanting to pick sides (but clearly did) would agree with my dad most times and make things even worse. Writing that book helped so much because I saw that I was not alone. Other trans teenagers reached out to me and offered me support. Told me their stories. I now see younger trans and queer peers enjoying and finding joy in my writing and that makes my day.
I started this series when I was 14 or 15? I was a trans boy who was struggling with PTSD, Anxiety, and the constant struggle at home. I took comfort in these fictional worlds and the characters in them.
Now I'm leaving my teenage years behind. I am turning 20 on the 23rd of July. I have been on testosterone for around four months and I have never been happier. My mom is my biggest supporter (it was actually kinda confusing at first when she first started to support me).

Thank you for these amazing couple of years I've been writing these and I can't wait for the years to come. I am planning on writing more often, so keep an eye open 😉