𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝖣 𝖠 𝖳 𝖤

𝖣 𝖠 𝖳 𝖤

₊✧˚﹕︶︶︶﹕૮₍ ⸝⸝' ꒳ '⸝⸝ ₎ა﹕︶︶︶﹕ ˚✧₊

( DIDNT PROOF READ )

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

𝖳𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗈 , 𝖢𝖺𝗇𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝟣𝟤:𝟦𝟦 𝖺𝗆
𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗉 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾
______________

₊✧˚﹕︶︶︶﹕૮₍ ⸝⸝' ꒳ '⸝⸝ ₎ა﹕︶︶︶﹕ ˚✧₊

_____________

" y/n let's go on a date " connie asked you giving you his undivided attention " a date ? where to ? " you responded putting your bonnet on your head " that's for me to know and for you to find out " he smiled openly showed you perfect smile " i hate surprises ".

" you'll love this one hermosa " your eyes widened hearing his latin accent come out " hm maybe i will " you smiled rushing to your closet to find a outfit. " what to wear what to wear " you searched through your drawers.

" y/n hurry up we have to leave ! " connie shouted putting on his black and pink jordan 1s " okay okay im coming " you grabbed your outfit and headed to the bathroom.

You scrunched up your shirt to the hole to put your head inside of it " oh shit ! constance can you bring me my pants they're in my closet ! " you shouted a crossed the room causing him to look up from his phone and getting up to grab your pants.

"Here ma-" he stopped in his tracks looking at your body up and down staring at your black lace panties that were suffocating your curves" fuck " he felt his erection starting to form he whispered handing you the pants before running out of the room.

" Um thank you " you scoffed and proceeded to get ready
Connie ran into your bathroom locking the door taking a deep breath before pulling out his hard cock causing it to slap onto his toned chest.

He thought about fucking you in so many ways he didn't even realize he was stroking himself making hisself whimper a few times.

" fuck i want to fuck her so bad " he thought to himself making his strokes faster letting out a few moans " fuck fuck fuck fuck ! " he threw his head back " Tengo muchas ganas de follarte, cariño ".