Epilogue....

A Year later

**************

Arthit ’s POV ------------

.
.
.
.

Father clasped my shoulders.

"You ready ??" 

His grin was from ear to ear.

"Do  I look okay ??"

I asked hesitantly. This was the moment I had waited for so long. I want it to be perfect. I was getting married today...... to My mate.... My love...... My moon...... My Kong.

Father straightened my bowtie.

"You look stunning Arthit, as always"

Mother and Prem kept Kong and I, apart from each other, from last 24 hours....... The longest 24 hours for me since I found him back. They didn’t want me to sneak into his head and see his wedding tux before wedding, maintaining the rituals of keeping the groom's to meet or see each other before wedding.

I didn’t care though.... I just wanted to see Kong. He could be wearing a trashbag and I would still be just as happy to marry him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Last night Prem and Wad took me for my bachelor's party and it was fun, spending time with both of them, but my mind was always on Kong . It would have been better, easier, if he was there.

Prem and I competed on who could beat the other in a game of battlefield at the games corner inside the club. It had been a while since I spent this much time with anyone other than Kong. It would still have been unbearable if not for their loud but joyful thoughts keeping me company.

Wad and I become closer in the last year. He is my family now, He is really a good man and the best person to talk to, whenever you need to.

But last night he was a little annoying......

WHY ???

Because he wanted to know about my sex life.

###########

"So, Tell me how is it ??"

I rolled my eyes, swirling the wine in my glass again..... I was doing it from last half an hour, It was only for a facade, I wasn't going to drink it anyways.....

"Oh....Did I Touched a nerve.......?? Someone is embarrassed. Come on, Arthit. It’s your bachelor party. You are not getting out of this without talking about it"

(I begged them to not to call me Uncle outside of our house, it's really feel awkward when people, as same age of yours, though only in looks, address you like an old relative)

"That’s  private"

I muttered.

"Ooooohooooo...... Is it ??"

Wad’s eyes narrowed. I should have seen it coming.

"Because last time I checked, our sex lives are not private.... from you specially..."

Wad has been distressed about me knowing his bedroom secrets through my mind power.

"That's not my fault"

I shrugged. He challenged me with his eyes.

"Okay..... it is... a little bit maybe. But you still choose to be intimate with my nephew, knowing full well that I am in the house"

"It’s our house too......"

"And you have every right to be there"

I groaned.