Chapter 5 Weirdmagedon 2 part 1

It has been a week since Dipper made the deal with Bill and Dipper couldnt have been any more happier. He quickly made friends with the other demons and, after much thought, realized Bill was right. He didnt need his so called family again, all they ever did was hurt him for being himself, the demons have never done that. Most love him, some fear or are jealous of him, but they all respect him like they do with Bill. Currently Dipper is sitting on Bills lap well talking to some of the demons.

"So he then started yelling that he still had more time, that Bill sayed he wasnt due for another week but I could tell he was just trying to stall and what do you know, I was right. One minute hes yelling at me, the next hes picked up a vase a chucks it at me. It didnt hurt of course but still, the thought that he would try and hurt me makes me all sad... No not getting any of you there, oh well, yea I was mad so I rushed him before grabbing him and stealing his soul." Rider says well laughing.

One of the demons then turns to Dipper. "Come on Mason you must have some really exciting story of your own." Dipper had started going by Mason again and told the demons to call him that.

"Um well there was the time I accidentally raised the dead, oh no the best one was when I vanquished a ghost before letting it loose again after it told me about how terrible that Northwests treated him and his townsfolk."

"Damn Mason didnt realize you had some adventures and that was you who rose like 30 zombies? We were wondering what happened to the cannibals, guess we know now."

"Weirdmagedon was pretty crazy, that was when I realized how little my sister cared about me, but if it never happened i wouldn't be here now."

Bills head, which had been leaning against Masons shoulder, perks up at the mention of the oddpocolips, "Speaking of Weirdmagedon, I was curious on whether or not you where interested in starting another one with us Pinetree?"

All the demons are now looking excited and are now looking at Mason who looked flustered. Did he want to help start the end of the world? I mean, what has the world done to him other then beat him down and kick him when he was already down. Mason is silent for a few seconds before turning to Bill and kissing him.

"Is that a yes?" Bill askes after Mason pulls away.

"Yes."

Bill now has a smirk on his face, which is never a good sign. "Good, then lets get to work."

Later that night, after all the demons left to go to bed or what ever demons do at night Bill and Mason are alone in their room. Bills walking around looking for something.

"So how do you plan on starting the apocalypse this time? Got some magic beans, oh how about some magic gas?"

Bill chuckles a little before finally finding his prize, "No magic beans or gas, do you remember the rift from last time?"

"Yea but it was used by you so now its gone."

"Not entirely gone, there is still some left but Sixer has it hidden in the shack, probably in his not-so-secret secret lab."

"Oh ok so how are we supposed to get it?"

"We use some of their friends."

"It could work but who would we use, none of the pine's friends would want to help us."

"Not willingly, first we need to decide on who we want to use. It could be anyone, as long as they are close to the Pines."

The two sit there in silence for a few seconds thinking before Mason jumps up, "I got it."

"Who."

"We use Pacifica. She likes Mabel, so we can use that to our advantage."

"You know, I like that idea. What's your plan?"

"We kidnap Mabel and lock her up, maybe do some torture here and there but still keep her alive, we then capture Pacifica and show here Mabel and tell her we wont kill her if she does what we say."

"Hm I like the way you think Pinetree, you sure you arent a demon? Anyway it could work, only part of the plan that we should adjust is you, if we want to surprise the meatbags about you then you need to either stay hidden or pretend to be a prisoner."

"Pretending to be a prisoner would work better but I also dont want to be tortured. Oh who am I trying to kid I dont care about pain much, lets do prisoner."

"Sounds like a plan now we need to wait for when Shooting Star is alone."

A Few Days Later

Mason and Bill have been busy planning for Weirdmagendon and keeping a watch on Mabel looking for a time that she is alone but those pesky Grunkles of hers dont seem to want to leave her alone.

Currently Mason is sitting on Bills lap who is sitting on his throne. The two are listening to Riders most recent report.

"He kept saying he didnt owe you anything and that he wasnt giving you anything."

Bill rubs his face well Rider is speaking, "sigh when will the meatsacks learn that they cant trick me or screw me over. I know and see all."

Mason, seeing Bill irritation, starts running his hand through Bills hair before turning to Rider, "So what did you do to the meatbag?"

"Well, a little torture, a little bone breaking and a little beheading and soul sucking."

"Rider, you realize he only owed me like a few thousand dollars from what he gained through our deal, right?"

"Well yes but he was trying to double cross you, I cant let something like that slide, he needed to be punished."

Suddenly another demon (shocking) comes running over to Bill. "Your highness, you told me to alert you is Shooting Star is ever alone. Well she just got lost in the woods."

"Perfect, Pinetree dear go wait in the cell that I showed you and dont forget the glamour that was placed over you, dont want Shooting Star to get suspicious, do you?"

Mason hops off Bill and starts walking off towards the dungeon, "Nope" he says, popping the p, well walking away. Mason then walks to the cells and enter a the one he was told to, the glamour immediately being placed upon him. "Time to wait."