Chapter 11 Rise of Malachor

Bills P.o.v
It's been half a year since my Pine Tree fell into his coma after killing his mother and inslaving his father. Shooting Star and the rest of her posse escaped shortly after Peidmont and they, of course, ran back to Gravity Falls. The rest of America has now been taken over with little to no resistance apart from a slight attack from some random old man and his nephew who just portaled away after saying that this universe was fucked.

Currently the henchmaniacs are leading an attack on Mexico well I sit and wait in the fearamid for Pine Tree to awaken from his spiritual coma.

- - - - - - - -Time Skip- - - - - - - -

It's now been almost a year since Mason fell into his coma and I have been taking care of him the entire time. I'm hoping he wakes up soon so he can be by my side when we finally take over the world. It's boring without my Pine Tree bossing around some demons and creating some entertaining plans. The red glow that emmenated off of him had start fading within the past month and has now disappeared completely.

Pine Trees appearance has changed as well, his skin became more pale, his hair became a deep shade of black, his muscles became sharper and bulkier, his teeth became sharper and his cheek bones became sharper. But that wasn't the most intense change, he gained small wings on his back, small horns made of some demonic energy and his hands and arms became black.

Finally, after one year of his coma, Masons eyes flickered open, his now bright blue eyes flashed over to me and a wave of pleasure and happiness washed over me as I see Pine Tree wake up after a year.

Masons P.o.v

I have finally done it, I have gotten my revenge on the people who caused me such pain and just as I cast the spell to enslave my father, I pass out. I then wake up and I'm back in the fearamid, mine and Bill's room to be exact, and Bill sitting next to me, looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Good morning sleepy head, you've been asleep for quite a while." Bill says well chuckling.

"How long have I been out?" I ask Bill well yawning and stretching, which is when I notice the blackness around my arms, "And what happened to my arms?"

Bill starts chuckling again before answering, "You've been in a coma for a year now, and you have finally embraced your inner spirit, which appears to be a demon. You appear to be a mix of two different types of demons, a fallen angel and a Gorgon."

"What are those?" (Lol)

"A fallen angel is a person or angel who has fallen from the side of God or someone who has chosen the path of darker creatures. A Gorgon also makes since for you since you will be ruling along side me as my queen."

"Wait does this mean that I'm a demon now? If so what does the mean for me, what happens next?"

"Yes, you are now a demon, and a rather attractive one at that, and it changes nothing. We will still take over the world and you will rule by my side for all of eternity." Bill says well walking over to me.

"So what does this demon thing entail, do I have my own summon wheel or do I get summoned with you, do I make deals or what."

Bill chuckles at my rambling before hushing me, "Hush Pine Tree. Yes you do have your own summon wheel and whether or not you make deals entirely up to you."

"Oh, ok."

Rider than rushes into the room frantically, "Sir there appears to be some elder demons at the entrance demanding to be let in so they can see you. They claim to be your parents. What would you like to do?"