Chapter 10 Birth of a Demon

Authors Note
Sorry for the wait, I'm finishing my last year of high-school and have entered finals time so I have been busy with school but I plan to keep a schedule from now on. Any way enjoy this chapter.

Caution this chapter contains some more graphic content and mentions of rape. Viewer discretion advised

3rd Pov

Bill, Mason, the henchmaniacs and the rest of the demons make there way to the barrier separating Gravity Falls from the rest of the world and Mason gets to work around bringing the barrier down.

"How's it going Pine Tree?" Bill asks walking up behind him.

"Nearly done, just need to add the last symbol and..." just like that a massive force is dropped around them.

"Is it safe to cross?" Pryronica asks walking towards the two men.

"I believe so, but just to check let's have a demon try to cross the line." Mason says towards Bill.

"Sounds good." Bill then snaps his fingers and a demon comes towards them. "You, try crossing the barrier."

"Yes Lord Cypher." The demon says before taking a step across the barrier. He stands there for a few seconds and nothing happens, no explosions, no knock back nothing.

"Hm looks like Sixer was good on his word, alright creatures, let's go and spread weirdmagendon globally." Bill says as the fearamid teleports above them.

The demons start traveling to each state in America, taking over city after city until they have almost the entire southern part of America. "Not much left already Bill, where to next?" Mason asks well the two are sitting in the throne room.

"Well where do you want to go next?"

"There are a few people in Californa I would love for you to meet."

"Oh who are they. Come on tell me, please." Bill says well trying to do puppy dog eyes.

"My parents."

Bill pauses for a minute before smirking, "I didn't know we were at the meet the parents level of our relationship. When do you want to meet mine?"

Mason rolls his eyes with a smile, "I would love to meet your parents," Mason starts but his smile soon leaves his face as he continues, "but that's not why I want to visit them. My parents abused me when they found out I was gay, I just want to repay the favor." Mason says well looking forward into the nothingness, a look of anger and hurt showing clearly on his face.

"I know Pine Tree, and I promise that you will get your revenge. Now onward to California." Bill says well throwing his arm in the air before sweeping Mason off his feet causing him to laugh slightly.

"Billllll put me down."

"Nope, not until we get to the land of Cali, now let's us be gone." And away they went.

It took them  a week and a half to get from Texas to California, stopping I'm New Mexico and Arizona to spread chaos and havoc but after that they finally reach California.

"Ok Pinetree, where to."

"Piedmont, which is in upper California, so let's head up."

"Righto Pinetree. YOU HEARD HIM DEMONS, TO PIEDMONT."

The demons started the long walk towards Piedmont stopping every now and then to wreck havoc on a city or two.

"So Pinetree, when we get to Piedmont what's the plan?" Bill asked.