Chapter 1: How it all started

Test Tube was working on something. It looked like a calculator, or a time machine remote, but it was a remote for something else. It was for traveling through dimensions. It was almost done. She just needed some people to test it with...

She decided to go outside and collect as many people as she could. She managed to get Lightbulb, Knife, Microphone, Suitcase and Baseball. She then went to the hotel. There she managed to get OJ, Paper, Paintbrush, Fan, Yin-Yang, Nickel and Balloon. 

"So what do you need us for?" Baseball asked as they all walked to the DrFizz machine. 

"Oh you'll see..." Test Tube replied. 

She pressed in the code and the tube appeared. Everyone got sucked up. Mic had turned up her gain. 

"Okay, Mic, we need to hear every detail about the machine Test Tube has created. I will get down there and be invisible." Taco said.

"Alright." Mic whispered. 

Knife, who stood beside her, heard it. He decided not to say anything, since he knew about Mic's little secret and had promised to not spill it.

"Behold..." Test Tube was holding the remote, pressed a button and a pink and yellow portal appeared. "My dimension-travel-inator-I-didn't-know-a-name-for-so-I-stole-the-word-inator... inator!" 

"Wow we're quoting Doofenshmirtz now?" Nickel asked. 

Baseball laughed. 

"Get in everyone!" Test Tube said. 

Everyone got in. Except Yin-Yang, who was arguing with themselves again, so Test Tube had to throw them. 

Taco had found Microphone and grabbed her hand. 

"I'm coming with you." She told Mic.

"Are you sure this is-" 

"Just get in, Microphone, I'm sure we'll be fine." Taco interrupted Mic.

Mic sighed and stepped into the portal as well. She noticed Taco not letting go of her hand and blushed. 

They found themselves in a room. It looked like a living room, but everything was way bigger. 

"Where are we?" Paper asked. 

"I don't know, but this place is huge!" OJ replied.

"Well, this isn't what I was going for. So time to get ba- no, Yin-Yang!" Test Tube watched in horror as Yin-Yang took the remote and smashed it on the ground. 

"Ha! Serves you right, loser!" Yang said. 

"Yang! You've ruined it all!" Yin said.

"Oh no! No, no, no! MY MACHINE! Now I have to repair it!" Test Tube scolded Yin-Yang. 

They suddenly got interrupted by the ground shaking. It was because big footsteps were approaching the objects. 

"Oh no! What's happening?!" Suitcase exclaimed. 

Balloon held her. 

"I don't know!" He said. 

The footsteps stopped. A big shadow was hovering above the objects. They all looked up... only to see a human. They didn't know what a human was, though, so to them they looked like a huge, fleshy giant. 

The human kneeled down and studied the objects with a confused frown, probably because they didn't expect a bunch of objects with faces and limbs to be there. 

"Stay still, aliens don't see you if you're staying still." Lightbulb whispered.

"Are you sure about that? They're clearly seeing us!" Fan replied in a shriek.