Chapter 4: Homework and quality time

"Wait, you have science AND math??" Test Tube asked, almost hopefully. 

Y/N sighed. 

"Yep... I'm really bad at it." (Again I'm sorry if you aren't)

"Well," Test Tube climbed up the bed, then on Y/N's leg and sat down. She looked up at Y/N with a smile, "I can help you." 

Y/N smiled back. 

"Thank you so much." 

"You're welcome. Okay, what do you want to start with first?" 

"Science," Y/N grabbed their science book, "I'm the worst at that. Math is at least a little understandable. Wait a minute, isn't science different in your world? Or is it the same?"

"Science is science." Test Tube said. "So is math, it's all the same." 

Y/N nodded. They started doing their homework, with Test Tube helping them. She explained something if Y/N didn't understand it. It really helped. 

Eventually, Y/N finished all their homework. They put their stuff back in their bag. They then softly grabbed Test Tube and hugged her. 

"Thank you so much... if y'all weren't here I would be busy with this until Christmas." 

Lightbulb giggled from under the nightstand. 

"What? It's funny." She then said because someone apparently gave her a glare. 

Test Tube blushed and giggled. 

"Ah it's nothing. I'm a scientist myself." 

Y/N gave her a few head pets with their finger. Test Tube giggled even more. Lightbulb came out. 

"I want head pets too!" She exclaimed. 

Others came out as well. 

"Me too!" They all said. 

Nickel first didn't want head pets, but Baseball and Balloon convinced him to at least try it. Taco was the only one who didn't want head pets. She found it rather unprofessional and didn't want to be suspicious. She did let Mic have her fun. 

Y/N chuckled. 

"Okay, get in line everyone." 

Everyone got in line and Y/N kneeled down on the floor. Lightbulb was first, then Paintbrush, then Fan, then OJ, Paper, Yin-Yang, Microphone, Baseball, Balloon, Suitcase, Knife and lastly Nickel. Test Tube went back under the nightstand to work on the machine. 

Y/N gave Lightbulb a few soft head pets. Lightbulb giggled. 

"Hehe, feels nice! Now I understand what Baxter likes about head pets! Baxter is my and Painty's pet crab by the way." 

Then it was Paintbrush's turn. Paintbrush just smiled and blushed a little. 

When Fan got pets, he smiled and leaned against Y/N's hand, closing his eyes. 

OJ chuckled a bit at his head pets, closing his eyes and melting into Y/N's touches. 

Paper bursted out in a fit of giggles because he got flustered. 

Yin-Yang blushed when they got petted, Yang covering their face. 

"Alright that's enough now!" Yang exclaimed. 

Y/N giggled. 

Microphone smiled calmly when she got petted, enjoying the nice treatment. 

Baseball got a little blush on his face when he got his head pets. Nickel laughed at him for it.

"Dude, stop." Baseball said. 

He then smiled. (Because Nickel makes him gay as fuuu-)

Balloon giggled and blushed when he got petted, but then leaned against Y/N's hand. 

"Hehe, didn't expect this to feel so nice!"

Suitcase closed her eyes at the petting and sighed calmly. 

"I don't know why, but this calms me down." She said. 

Y/N accidentally cut themselves when petting Knife. They then petted him again but more on his back. Knife let out a soft hum. A small blush appeared on his face, but he pretended not to be flustered. 

When he was done, he walked back with a small glare, then smiled. 

"Hehe, feels good right?" Balloon said. 

"Shut up..." Knife said, flustered. 

"I only let you do this because I'm gay enough to let Baseball and Balloon convince me to try this." Nickel said when it was his turn. 

Y/N softly petted Nickel's head. Nickel blushed and hung his head low so no one could see it. When Y/N stopped petting him, he looked up.

"Who told you to stop petting?" He asked with a glare. 

Baseball laughed. 

Y/N chuckled as they started petting Nickel again. 

"Do you like head pets so much?" They asked. 

"Yeah- I mean- no! I mean- ugh, you can stop now." Nickel replied.

Y/N stopped and Nickel stood up. He went back to the other objects. 

"Don't ask." He said when Baseball wanted to say something. 

"No, I just wanted to say I told you so." 

"Ugh, shut up." Nickel blushed again. 

"Ok, not to be rude, or nosy, but are you guys gay?" Y/N asked Baseball and Nickel.

"Uhh, no?!" Nickel replied with a glare. "I mean, we're gay, but aren't a couple." 

"Yet..." Baseball mumbled. 

Nickel blushed and got a stroke (figuratively).

Y/N smiled. 

"Heh, if you actually become a couple, I will support you, no matter what." 

"Thanks Y/N." Baseball replied.

"Yeah, thanks or whatever." Nickel said. 

Balloon frowned.

It was silent for a moment. 

"Ok, I'm bored. Wanna watch YouTube on my PC?" Y/N then said.

Everyone agreed. Y/N stood up, grabbed their PC from their desk, sat down on the bed and waited until all the objects were on the bed. Even Taco sat down somewhere, behind Y/N, so no one could see her, or the floating bowtie.

"Let's watch some try not to laugh vids," Y/N said," It's funny seeing other people have a worse day than you, lol."

"I'm starting to like you more and more, I swear. And no I'm not sarcastic." Nickel said. 

"Heh, same." Knife agreed. 

Y/N typed it in on YouTube, clicked on a video and they all watched some videos until Y/N had to get down for dinner.

This one is a little bit shorter than the other three chapters, but I just wanted some cuteness. Hope you enjoyed anyways!