Chapter 3: School

"So, how are we gonna wake them up?" Mic asked as she and Taco climbed on Y/N's bed. 

Everyone else was sleeping and they were the only two ones awake. Taco was still invisible. 

"I don't know, we'll think of something." Taco replied. 

They were now on Y/N's bed and started climbing on top of Y/N's face. Y/N's warm breathing felt like a slightly hard breeze of wind to them. Mic was the first one to be on top of Y/N, next to their ear. She pulled Taco up as well.

"What do we do now?" Mic asked. 

"I don't know, maybe make a noise in their ear or something." 

"Alright, I'll handle that." 

Mic cleared her throat. 

"HEY Y/N, WAKE UP! WE NEED A FAVOR!" Mic said, accidentally at full volume. Y/N flinched. Mic and Taco grabbed Y/N's hair to not fall off. 

"What the hell?!" Y/N whisper shouted.

 Mic cursed under her breath as she pushed her button to turn the volume down. 

"I'm so sorry!" She then apologized. 

"She has a little voice problem." Taco added.

"Huh? Mic? Floating Bowtie? I didn't know the bowtie could talk..." 

"Well, that's why we woke you up. Can you... keep a secret for us?" Taco said. 

"Sure?" Y/N replied, "What is it?"

Taco pressed her bowtie and appeared. 

"Wha- you're a taco? Wow that's cool!" Y/N exclaimed, still in a whisper. "Does Mic's bowtie do the same?"

"Yep." Mic replied. She showed Y/N. 

"Wow, cool!" 

"We stole them from Test Tube. Anyway, we need you to keep this a secret. Mic and I... we sorta have these secret meetings every now and then. I help her on her way to win Inanimate Insanity and win the million dollars, then split it, giving 500.000 to me." 

"Wow, so you're a kind of secret agent?" 

"Hm, if you want to refer to it that way, yes, I am." 

"Wow, okay, I will keep it a secret." 

"Okay, then I would like you to not refer to me in any way. Not even as Floating Bowtie. People will suspect us if you do that. I am invisible. If you get food, give Mic two portions of it so she can give one to me. But give her them when everyone is doing something else. Alright?" 

Y/N nodded. They were still a little sleepy so Taco had the idea Y/N didn't understand it. She slapped Y/N's face. 

"You got that?"

Y/N flinched again, but more softly.

"Yeah yeah I got that. I'm... just a little sleepy. That's it." Y/N mumbled.

"Alright. This stays between us. Knife knows about us too but he doesn't refer to us either. Don't talk to him or us about this, no matter what. You know nothing. I don't exist." 

"Got that." Y/N replied.

"Okay, good night." Taco said.

"I still exist, by the way." Mic said.

"Haha, I know that." Y/N chuckled.

Taco and Mic left after Taco made herself invisible again. Y/N closed their eyes and fell asleep again. Taco and Mic got into their beds too and fell asleep.