Sudden desire

So this chapter is from MY head and NOT stolen, just wanted to let you all know this is an original one shot from my own cabeza 👍

dear god help me💀

Eli was taking a shower after his karate lesson today because he felt too dirty to not shower.

Eli then gets undressed and turns the shower on, not too hot, not too cold. Then continues to get into the shower and starts washing his hair.

Little did he know while he is barley starting his shower routine, his best friend since forever came to visit him.

Demetri was out walking because he was bored, but then an idea popped into his head, "what if I went to Eli's house and hang out like bros do?", and so that's exactly what he did. He eventually made it to the front of his best friends house and decided to knock first, there was to answer, he decides to knock a second time, no answer once again, demetri then takes the risk in hopes of the door being open for some reason and tries to open the door, and by his surprise the front door opened.

He made his way into the house and headed to eli's room, but it was weird because usually eli would be playing a video game or something but there was no sign of him, only a pile of dirty clothes on the floor which seemed to be the gi eli would wear to the dojo as well as his undergarments.

Demetri just brushed off the fact of the clothes on the floor and decided to chill on his friends bed for the time being.

After a minute demetri started to grow curious of where his friend could be, so he decides to look for him in hopes of finding him, and so in the middle of his search he hears the sound of water running, thinking someone is taking a shower he goes closer to the source of the sound to see if it's eli.

While he was listening at the door to see if it was his friend taking the shower, he ended up hearing what he might regret, or not...

While listening in the door like the curious little shit he is, he hears moans, high pitched moans, not moans that he would expect from such a manly presenting guy. (but demetri did know that eli had a soft side to him despite what he projects to others) Demetri was surprised at the sounds he's hearing coming from the fact that it's his friend that is making these noises, but he could help but continue to listen, it's like something in him wants him to stay where he is.

Hearing his friend moaning like this demetri's pants begin to feel tighter and uncomfortable, he looks down and sees he is fully erect, he then wonders why his friends moans are turning him on, but was soon taken away from those thoughts by the fear of what he was going to do in the moment, since he has a boner while his friend is literally inches away from him behind that door.

He keeps asking himself how he is going to get rid of his newly found boner before eli gets out of the shower and sees him.

Demetri is hesitant, but reaches down to his pants and slowly unbuttoned them, then immediately stared palming himself through the fabric of his boxers in hopes of getting rid of his problem.

While he is palming himself images of eli start flooding his head, and without knowing he pulled out his penis completely and starting jerking off like there is no tomorrow.

He then starts speeding up his pace and uses his other hand to try and cover up his groans, and he ends up finishing when he hears eli make a loud pornographic moan from inside the bathroom.

He tries to catch his breath and fixes himself up, cleaning the evidence, putting his pants back on, and then plops back on the bed and chills and waits till his friend gets out of the shower.

...

A/N: THERE WILL BE A PART TWO I PROMISE 😭‼️