Miyagi-Fuck-Do part 6 (final part)

author: jackonthelongwalk

summary: Hawk is fingering himself in Demetri's bed when some of the boys catch him.
Short little smut! enjoy!

It was a normal Saturday afternoon at Demetri's house, his mum had gone to the Ukrainian market and wouldn't be back until at least late in the evening. Hawk had decided to come over and hangout in Demetri's room until he came home. The Miyagi-Do half of the merged Dojo was having their offensive fighting skills lesson today, most of the time the Dojo all had practice together but sometimes Johnny or Daniel would set up lessons for just one or the other so they could cover the skills already learned. They were learning how to keep pushing with offensive techniques until the other person folded, Hawk just knew Demetri would come home to tell him how ridiculous  he thought it was to use a tactic where you would be hit more to push your opponent. Demetri strongly believed in the defensive approach, why get hit in the face more than necessary?

Hawk plopped his bag in the corner pulled his pants off and left his briefs and grey hoddie on before crawling into Demetri's bed and getting under the cushiony duvet. He started scrolling on his phone watching clips of doctor who before falling into a rabbit hole of watching all the buzz feed unsolved episodes he could from the beginning.

Meanwhile Demetri and was defending against Chris's kicks to his stomach and sides.

"Come on Chop Stick stop defending, hit him back pussy!" Johnny shouted across the dojo's yard. Demetri was trying he truly was attempting to be offensive but it made so much more logical sense to be defensive, he could defend while waiting for Chris to tire himself out and then he could go in with the offensive technique and deliver the blow to win the point. It may not be as exciting but it sure makes sense. Demetri was slapping Chris's kicks and punches away with proficiency, it was smooth and clean but Johnny was getting irritated, today was about being offensive.

"STOP! just stop defending man, we get it you can defend LET's see some ACTION okay?" Johnny came closer to the pair standing tall shoulders back commanding.

Chris moved forwarded lunge punching, then jab punching then attempting to kick Demetri in the side all which were deflected by Demetri.

"COME ON, HIT HIM" Johnny bellowed, his eyes were burning a hole into Demetri's back. Demetri kept defending wax on wax off and Chris was starting to slip up, he fell when attempting a side kick. Johnny rubbed his hands together watching intensely, now was the moment for Demetri to make his offensive move with Chris vulnerable. Instead Demetri simply dropped his hands from their positions to his side before out stretching his hand to help Chris.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME NOODLE BOY?! THIS ISNT GIRL SCOUTS! WE DONT OFFER A HELPING HAND" He slapped his hands over is eyes pressing into them until he saw fireworks of colours.

A couple of the other boys were snickering in the background

"QUITE!" Johnny had, had enough "What are you laughing about??" he turned to the group of boys laughing.

"It's just Demetri usually offers a helping hand to someone else." Chris pressed his lips together tighten trying not to let his laughter bubble out

"What does that even mean?" Johnny asked eye brow's raised.

"You know, cause he gives hand jobs to Hawk?" A chorus of laughs followed. Shaking his head Johnny looked at the boys