Miyagi-Fuck-Do part 3

author: jackonthelongwalk

Summary: Kyler catches Demetri and Hawk having sex at school.

Ever since Hawk joined Eagle Fang and subsequently merged with Miyagi-Do Kyler had been harassing him at school not quite like it used to be, but Kyler was enjoying getting to take Eli down a few pegs. Ever since that in house tournament battle to the death bullshit with Brucks, seeing the kid with the stupid fucking lip scar beating his friend never sat right with him.

Kyler wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but Tory was, Tory is  incredibly observant, she had to be  living in the situation she was, playing the parent while her mother was sick. Kreese had convinced the school to let Tory back in what with Hawk being allowed in school while he was responsible for breaking Demetri's arm, he had made the case that it was unfair to keep a child in her situation away from education, while he didn't totally convince them to let her back in she was allowed to come by to pickup and drop off work. 

With that, her most watchful eyes she has come to notice some things about her old fighting pal Hawk, it was actually Miguel who brought it up first, while the pair was still dating Miguel had mentioned on a date that Hawk and Demetri seemed to have a very interesting relationship. Apparently he had always noticed that they had something unique between them but he could never fully put his finger on it.

Now that Tory had heard the whispers the puzzle came together, there was something going between those two, before the fight, before Hawk flipped sides she wouldn't have said anything it wouldn't have felt right but after the way Hawk betrayed Cobra Kia nothing was off limits including telling Kyler and the other boys in Cobra Kai what she had heard around the halls.

She walked down the hall power in her strut, eye narrowing once they met with the sight of random kids. She was nearing a corner when she overheard something very interesting a deep excited voice traveled right to her ears.

"Yeah so both Sensei's show up at the dojo with me and Miguel Sensei Larusso  opens the door and Hawk is on his knees sucking Demetri off. Demetri makes full eye contact with us and keeps going. Sensei Lawrence is about to die cracking up, Miguel was in shock for 5 seconds before also almost cracking up and Sensei Larusso he was in shock, after they finish Sensei Lawrence is roasting the fuck out of Hawk, and Sensei Larusso is just says to the two of them 'Um did you two at least do the mat cleaning' It was hilarious, also seeing Hawk on his knees like that for Demetri, all I'm saying is I get why Demetri forgave him for the arm."

"What? No the arm was super fucked up and Demetri shouldn't forgive him"

"Dude unlimited blowjobs? He can be pissed about the arm that's valid but honestly his dick is pretty big it's not a walk in the park to you know." he mimed sucking a dick pressing his tongue against his cheek "suck that thing, I'd forgive Hawk is all."

" yeah I would forgive him too."

Agreement rumbled throughout the group. This information while not shocking to Tory was pretty solid, she had started recording and caught most of the conversation on her phone. Now she would just have to show it to Kyler and the other Cobra Kai's payback is a fucking bitch and it looks like Hawk is the new bitch of Miyagi-Do.

She weaved through the halls quickly, she wasn't technically supposed to be on school grounds if she wasn't collecting or dropping off her work. She spotted Kyler and a couple of other Cobra's crowded under the staircase, it was a good spot to hide and you wouldn't know someone was there unless you were really looking, a good spot for Kyler to do his lurking, the wall pointing toward the back parking lot was all windows like a greenhouse, it was easy to see out but a bit more difficult to see in.