Miyagi-Fuck-Do part 5

author:Jackonthelongwalk

Summary:
Hawk takes a cumshot to the face and Johnny and Miguel catch him covered in cum 💀

It was the Tuesday after  Moon's house party, Miguel and Hawk hadn't seen each other much since the party. Miguel was so surprised that Hawk was a bottom and Hawk didn't really know how to talk about it with him. Hawk wasn't exactly ashamed to be a bottom, he and Demetri had talked about it a few times and Demetri always said that it didn't mean he wasn't masculine and that he shouldn't allow hetro normative ideologies rule his emotional response about being a bottom. But he still felt a weight on him especially after Miguel was so bemused.

Slamming his locker shut Hawk was sauntering toward the front door, he had a double block of free periods and was going to go get some food when Miguel appeared at the door.

"El serpiente" Hawk grinned before looking away

"Where are you going man?" Miguel smiled back

"Double spare dude, gonna get a shawarma." Hawk paused and brushed his knuckle over his scar "wanna come?"

"Yeah!!" Miguel nodded toward the door and the two boys walked toward the shawarma place a couple of blocks away from their school. The walk was pretty quite but not uncomfortable Hawk and Miguel were brothers, best friends for life, nobody had to fill the space between them with words. Once they got their shawarma's they went to sit on the curb Johnny style.

With a mouth full of pickled turnips, garlic sauce leaking out of the corners of Hawk's mouth he looked straight ahead but said

"how was Moon's party? hook up with your hot babe?"  he said semi serious semi mocking Johnny.

"It was good dude, you would have known if you weren't in a literal closet with Demetri." Miguel turned to look at Hawk and smirked. Hawk's face was blooming into a red hue.

"SO, the whole bottom thing."Miguel whipped the sauce off his own face before continuing. "Its not that I think because you're aggressive or whatever that I think you can't bottom, that stuff that Moon said, it really made me think man, You know about how before maybe I did think that doing that." he raised his eyebrows "meant you are like feminine or whatever but like I get it now. Sam explained it to me."

Hawk laughed wetly, a little drizzle of sauce was sliding down his chin onto his neck. He swallowed

"you get what? what is there to get? it's just positions, man!" Hawk looked away, this conversation was awkward and Hawk felt his skin flooding with goose bumps. He could say all he wanted it's just positions its just sex, but sex isn't this simple thing.

"whoa whoa dude, okay I'm just saying that I don't care and I didn't mean to act all surprised at the party." Miguel scrambled to form his words

"But you were shocked right? like you thought I would be the one "giving"?" Hawk mumbled his thumb slotting in between his teeth

"Yeah dude but it's because I was stupid, and I thought because Demetri's so calm and your, well you that it would be the other way around but that's what I mean Sam like explained that those are harmful stereotypes." Miguel tried to keep his voice soft.

"It's complicated, all those fucking stereotypes confuse me too, like." Hawk hesitated did he really want to have a discourse about the intimate details of his brain and feelings with Miguel?