LIAR - Wanda

Wanda's face had tried to remain stoic but nothing stopped you from wanting to find out the truth, you wanted her to admit her mistake. You wanted her to come clean about her deception.

Your eyes narrowed as Wanda shuffled around on both of her feet, even moving around so much that she tried to hug you to get you to return to her and for her to get on your good side. It was not working, even when she flashed you your favourite smile of hers.

"C'mon, Y/N..." Wanda started but you interrupted her almost immediately, not giving her any moments to conjure up an excuse for her behaviour.

"No, Wanda, don't 'come on, Y/N,' me. You cheated! That is on you, not me. Don't try sweet talking me, there have been too many cheaters in my life for you to even make a dent in the armour I have built around me. I want you to tell me the truth. No lies, no bullshit, just the truth."

"I think you are being a little bit dramatic." She said avoiding the question but with a raise of your eyebrow and a hand on your hips, she huffed out in defeat. "Fine. I'm sorry. I cheated! Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Of course, yeah Wanda. I wanted to hear that my wife cheated." You said exasperated, continuing your angry little rant. "What is wrong with you? I want my wife to be honest with me, you dumbass. I want to be able to play a game without you having to cheat to win."

"Wait, that's what you're on about? The monopoly game?!"

"YES, that's what I'm on about!" You yelled, lips pursed as you awaited her answer before realisation hit you. ''Wait..... what did you think i was on about?'' you asked her. Wanda looked more and more nervous. ''Nothing, i was just confused'' Wanda told you. You knew she was lying, you could see it in her face. The face of the woman you loved with all your heart. ''Don't lie to me wanda! what. did. you. think.''

''I-'' wanda didn't seem to get any words out
''Be fucking honest with me for once Wanda! Did you cheat on me?!''

''Y/n i-.. i'm sorry, i'm so sorry. It was a mistake'' She told you softly, tears welling in her eyes.

''I can't believe you Wanda! How long has this been going on?!'' You yelled at her.
''It only happened once, I swear. Vision and I never meant to-'' Before she could say anything else you cut her off.

''VISION?! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH A FUCKING NIGHTLIGHT?! WHAT YOU LIKED A ROBOT DICK BETTER THAN WHATEVER I COULD OFFER YOU?''
''Y/n please listen to me, you're all that matters to me. You were on a mission and i was drunk and i-'' Wanda rambled on

''Get. out.'' you told her softly, your voice laced with venom. ''Get out now!''.

—-

Hours passed and once you got past the shock and sadness, anger seeped through you. On a path to kill you stormed out of your room with a quest to pull the plug on the flying vacuum cleaner.

You made a quick stop on the way in Natasha's room.

Entering the main room, you saw everyone sitting on the couch. Everyone except Wanda.

After looking around you spotted Vision on the couch next to capsicle.

You rushed to him, lifting your arm. You shot natasha's widow bite at Vision, making him collapse to the floor.

''Y/N WHAT THE HELL?!'' Tony yelled.

Vision regained his posture and shrugged the widow bite off of him.

''Y/n let us discuss this in a calmly matter''

''DISCUSS THIS?! WHAT? LIKE YOU DISCUSSED WITH ME WHEN YOU HAD SEX WITH MY WIFE?!''

Murmurs and shouts went throughout the main room. Natasha immediately recognising the look in your eyes pulled you away from Vision and tried to calm you down.

''Vision is this true?'' Steve asked him.

''I regret to say it is.'' Vision nodded, not one ounce of regret visible in his entire body.

''I think it's best if you leave Vision. we'll discuss this later'' Steve said, glancing at you.

''What the fuck Steve, he needs to pay for breaking apart my marriage'' you yelled at steve.

''y/n calm down, have you let Wanda explain?'' Natasha asked calmly.

''What is there to explain? I'm clearly not good enough for her so she decided to screw a toaster.''

Just then Wanda walked into the main room.

''That's not true y/n... I love you so much.. please let me explain?''

TO BE CONTINUED