Truth Or Dare? Part 2

Previously...

Marshall: *A sleeping mask got stuck on his head* Huh?! Who turned out the lights?!

Marshall: *Tries to find the lookout by running around with the sleeping mask stuck on his head*

Marshall: *Slips on a toy ball that was left out from the pups playtime earlier*

Skye: Marshall, watch out!

Marshall: *Crashes into the pups*

Marshall: *The sleeping mask fell off* Hey, the lights finally turned on!

Every pup except Marshall: *Laughs*

Skye: Oh, Marshall!

Continuing...

*The pups get suited up*

Every pup: *Gets in their normal spots*

Chase: PAW Patrol, ready for action, Ryder, Sir!

Ryder: Ok, pups. *Pulls up animation of Mayor Humdinger panicking because he lost his kittens*

Ryder: Mayor Humdinger's lost his kittens, and it's up to the PAW Patrol to help find them! He's waiting at city hall!

Rubble: *Whines* The poor wittle itty bitty kitties, must be all scared and alone!

Ryder: Yes, and that's why it's our job to find them and return them safely to Mayor Humdinger! For this mission, I'll need...

Ryder: Skye! I'll need your night-vision goggles, super flight skill, and helicopter to search from the air!

Skye: Ruff Ruff! Let's take to the sky! *Does backflip*

Ryder: And I'll also need...

Chase: *Whispers* Please not me, please not me, please not me!

Ryder: Super Spy Chase! I'll need your night vision goggles, and super spy drone to help track down the kittens!

Chase: Chase is on the case! *Whispers under breath* Even if it means having to sneeze a lot...

Ryder: Oh, and you other pups! Get some rest, in case I need to call on any of you! You'll need all the energy you can get!

Ryder: PAW Patrol is on a roll!

Skye: Yeah! Ruff Ruff! Yeah! *Does backflip onto slide*

Chase: *Jumps onto slide and sits down*

After that...

*They arrive at city hall*

Mayor Humdinger: *Grumbles* Ugh, took you long enough!

Ryder: Where did you last see your kittens?

To be continued...

DROP SOME DARES DOWN BELOW!!! NEED IDEAS!!! RIGHT NOW I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE THEM DO THE DARES BECAUSE I DECIDED FOR THEM TO FIRST GO ON A MISSION, AND THEN DO TRUTH OR DARE!! I HAVE 1 DARE CURRENTLY, I NEED MORE!! IT CAN BE ANYTHING, JUST NOT INAPPROPRIATE!!

ALSO, THESE ARE THE SHIPS IN THIS STORY: Skase/Chye, Rubbshall/Marubble, Rockuma/Zumcky, Evecker/Evacker/Treverest/Traverest.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN LEAVE!!!