Truth Or Dare? Part 3

Previously:

Ryder: PAW Patrol is on a roll! 

Skye: Yeah! Ruff Ruff! Yeah! *Does backflip onto slide* 

Chase: *Jumps onto slide and sits down* 

After that... 

*They arrive at city hall* 

Mayor Humdinger: *Grumbles* Ugh, took you long enough! 

Ryder: Where did you last see your kittens?

Continuing...

Mayor Humdinger: *Grumbles* Ugh, I don't know! That's why I called for your help.

Ryder: Ok, well let's look for clues! Chase, can you try to track the kitten's scents?

Chase: Yes, Sir! *Jumps out of his vehicle and starts sniffing around for kitten scent*

Chase: *Keeps sniffing around* A-atchoo! *Sneezes and falls down clumsily* They were definitely here! *Sneezes again*

Skye: You ok, Chase?

Chase: Yep, it's just that my kitten allergies ar- *Sneezes again*

Skye: Kitten allergies acting up?

Chase: *Nods*

Ryder: Ok, Skye. See anything?

Skye: Ruff Ruff! Night vision goggles! *Looks around* Hmm.. Nothing yet.

Ryder: Keep looking. And Chase, try to follow the scent to see if it leads us to the kittens!

Chase: Yes sir, Ryder, si- *Sneezes again*

Chase: *Starts following the smell while sneezing*

Skye: *Sees 3 of the kittens hanging on a tree branch that looks unsteady*

Skye: Skye to Ryder! I found 3 of the kittens! They are hanging onto a tree branch, and it.. Uhh, looks very unsteady!

Ryder: Ok. Skye, I need you to help Chase find the other 3! I'll save the 3 that are stuck!

Skye: Ok, Ryder! *Flies over to help Chase search* Ok, I'm here to help you look, Chase!

Chase: Ok, sounds good with m- *Sneezes*

Skye: *Looks around* Hmm.. *Hears a noise that sounds like a cat meowing, but it sounded very faint and far away from where she was*

Skye: Wait, Chase! Do you hear that?

Chase: Huh? Uhh, no?.. Hear what, exactly?-..

Skye: Listen harder! It sounds like a kitten meowing!

Chase: *Starts hearing a faint meowing sound* Your right! But where's it coming from?

Skye: *Looks around, and sees something strange looking* Ruff Ruff! Zoom in! *Her goggles zoomed in on what she was looking at, and she gasped*

To be continued...

By the way:

DROP SOME DARES DOWN BELOW!!! NEED IDEAS!!! RIGHT NOW I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE THEM DO THE DARES BECAUSE I DECIDED FOR THEM TO FIRST GO ON A MISSION, AND THEN DO TRUTH OR DARE!! I HAVE 1 DARE CURRENTLY, I NEED MORE!! IT CAN BE ANYTHING, JUST NOT INAPPROPRIATE!!

ALSO, THESE ARE THE SHIPS IN THIS STORY: Skase/Chye, Rubbshall/Marubble, Rockuma/Zumcky, Evecker/Evacker/Treverest/Traverest.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN LEAVE!!!