Truth Or Dare? Part 5

Previously...

Skye: W-well, I guess I can give it a try..

Chase: Now that's the Skye I know! You can do it, Skye!

Skye: *Gulps* I-I sure hope so...

Skye: *Lands her helicopter*

Skye: Ruff Ruff! Wings *Her wings activate and she starts flying towards the out of control plane*

Skye: Now all I have to do is.. WOAHH!!

Chase: No, Skye!!

Continuing...

Skye: *Gets thrown off course due to a big gust of wind blowing her way* CHASE, HELP!!

Chase: I'm coming, Skye!! Don't worry!

Skye: AHHHHH!!! *The wind blows her too far from Chase's reach and in a second, his sight*

Chase: NO, SKYE!! *Calls Ryder*

Ryder: Yes, Chase?

Chase: *Explains what happened to Skye*

Ryder: Oh, no! It'll be hard to find her in the dark! We'll need reinforcements!

Chase: *Whines* S-skye'll be okay, r-right, Ryder, sir?..

Ryder: Of course, Chase! No need to worry! We'll find her and bring her to safety!

Chase: O-okay! Well, if there's any way I can help, I'd be glad to!

Ryder: Actually, Chase, yes, I do need your help for this mission!

Chase: *Perks up at the thought of finding Skye* How can I help, Ryder, Sir?

Ryder: I'll need your night vision goggles to search for Skye from the ground!

Chase: Chase is on the case!

Ryder: *Calls Marshall*

Marshall: *Yawns* H-huh?..

Ryder: Hey, Marshall!

Marshall: Oh, hi Ryder!

Ryder: *Explains what happened to Skye*

Marshall: Oh, no! How can I help?

Ryder: I'll need your EMT gear to give Skye a check-up when we find her. For now, you can sleep!

Marshall: I'm fired up! *Yawns* When you need me of course. *Goes back to sleep*

Ryder: *Laughs quietly* Oh, Marshall...

Ryder: I'll look from the air using Skye's helicopter! *Gets into Skye's helicopter and starts piloting it to search*

Meanwhile...

Chase: Ruff Ruff! *Night vision goggles activate*

Chase: *Looks around but doesn't see anything*  Hmm... Where could Skye possibly be?..

Chase: *In mind* It's all my fault! I shouldn't've told her to risk it like that, and instead I should've let her call Ryder! Thanks to me, Skye's in danger! If only I hadn't told her to risk it like that... Thanks to me, Skye could be hurt, or in trouble!

To be continued...

By the way:

DROP SOME DARES DOWN BELOW!!! NEED IDEAS!!!

ALSO, THESE ARE THE SHIPS IN THIS STORY: Skase/Chye, Rubbshall/Marubble, Rockuma/Zumcky, Evecker/Evacker/Treverest/Traverest.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN LEAVE!!!