Breaking hearts

Jentzen's POV:

The squad and I all wanted to hang out and get starbucks. I was extra excited because I got to see Lev. It's been like a week since I saw him. We made plans, but he always had an excuse. I never really thought about actually. I walked to Piper's house because I didn't want Liana to see how excited I was.

When I got there everyone was there. Eliana, Piper,Emily,Jenna, and Lev. They all were in the living room except Lev and Piper. I quickly got upstairs to Piper's room. I was so excited I forgot to knock. I really wish I knocked. When I entered I saw Lev and Piper kissing and cuddling. My heart shattered. As soon as I saw them I ran out of that house as fast as I could. I slowed down as soon as I got outside.
I couldn't believe it. I just asked him to be my boyfriend. I felt so stupid. All he does is go back to Piper. It's always gonna be Piper. Tears started forming in my eyes.

I heard the front door open. It was Lev. I got so mad when I saw him. I started to walk away, I couldn't handle seeing him after that. Lev shouted, "wait! Please! Just let me explain." "What! To tell me your sorry. To tell me that you won't do it again!" I yelled. I was so angry and sad at the same time, but all my anger took over my sadness, which isn't a good feeling. "Just stop! Please!" Lev begged. I stopped. Lev ran up to me to explain. I couldn't bare to look at him. Lev explained, "I...I'm sorry. I am going to break up with her." I interrupted, "When! Y'know I trusted you. And now your making excuses just to hang out with her." Lev lied,"No! I wasn't with her last week." I always knew when Lev was lying. He was definitely lying about this. "I don't want to be anyone's secret Lev! I want to be able to hold your hand when I want to or kiss you. Just go back to your girlfriend. I don't want to be in this relationship when you have a girlfriend ok. Just leave me alone." I cried. I walked away leaving Lev there with tears in his eyes.

That night I was hurt and I don't even know what to feel anymore. I still love Lev, but I can't trust him anymore when he's with Piper. I just can't. I couldn't sleep at all last night. lev was nonstop texting me. I ignored all of the phone calls, all the face time's and the messages.

Lev's POV:

I just lost my best friend and my boyfriend all at the same time. I couldn't believe it. It was all my fault, if I just had the guts to break up with Piper and tell her I'm gay and to tell the squad I'm gay. I needed to. I had to. That night I was texting, calling, and face timing Jentzen. Nothing was working. I could not sleep that night. Would Jentzen ever forgive me? Would he even see me? Did he still love me?

A week later Jentzen is still avoiding me. I can't handle this silent treatment. Its never been this far when I was with Piper. Which meant I really hurt him. I was beating myself up for what I did. I never wanted to hurt him. I love him. I miss him. I'm lost without him. He's the only one I really trusted. He would never betray me. I just betrayed him. He lost his trust in me. He lost his love for me. I haven't slept since that day.