The sleepover

Lev's POV:

The thought of Jentzen staying at my house, made me smile. When I suggested him to stay over I would've never thought that he would say yes. As soon as he said yes I instantly had a huge smile on my face. We waited a few minutes for my mom to get here. I said, "hey Jentzen, my mom's here." "What?" Jentzen said jokingly. "Ugh just c'mon." I said while grabbing Jentzen's hand.

"Hi Jentzen." Lev's mom said. "Hi Mrs. Cameron and thank you for letting me stay over." Jentzen responded. "It's no problem, your always welcome and please, call me Irina." Irina suggested. I usually sit in the front, but I wanted to sit next to Jentzen. I knew Jentzen liked it because when I looked at him he was smiling. Jentzen suddenly grabbed my hand. I was a little shocked because I'm usually the one to make a move. I liked it. As soon as Jentzen touched my hand I got butterflies. i couldn't stop smiling. My mom needed to get something from the store real quick, so that meant we could be alone.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Jentzen he was just too cute not to notice. Jentzen must've caught me looking at him because he looked at me and asked, "do I have anything on my face?" I giggled, "No you're just so cute. You make it so hard not to kiss you." Jentzen then leaned into my ear and whispered," Than kiss me." I instantly got butterflies. I slowly leaned into Jentzen and kissed him.We stopped as soon as we saw My mom coming back to the car.

A few minutes later we were at my house. Me and Jentzen were cuddling until dinner was ready.

Jentzen's POV:

We got to Lev's house. I was still flustered after what happened in the car. Lev and I were cuddling until dinner was ready. Irina made spaghetti. After dinner I thanked Irina for the dinner and letting me stay there.Lev and I went to Lev's room. I spoke," Hey Lev?" "What's up." Lev responded. "How long have you...um liked me?" I asked nervously. Lev replied, " ever since we met." Lev blushed. "Than why are you with Piper?" I questioned. Lev explained, " I didn't want anyone to think I was gay. When did you like me?" " A few months after I met you. That's why I broke up with Elliana." I revealed. "Is she the only one you told." Lev asked. "No, I told my sister I liked you." I answered. Me and Lev got flustered real quick after I said that. I asked, " Have you told anyone?" Lev responded, "I've told my mom I liked you too. She was shocked at first but she supports." Lev and I talked the rest of the night until we both fell asleep.