Introductions

In an Abyssal void, a lone man stands there somehow observing an infinite number of realities and universes.

"Hmm... Fucking hell I'm bored! What's the point of being a god if I can't have fun?!" It frustratedly screamed.

The being suddenly slammed it's hand into it's palm. "I know what to do! But I'll need some help..."

Timeskip

The void shifted into silence as a golden ripply portal open and numerous RWBY characters descended to solid... Space?

Ruby Rose: What's going on?!

Weiss Schnee: Where are we.

Blake Belladonna: A-adam...

Adam Taurus

Ozma/Ozpin: Salem.

Salem: Wizard..

Cinderfall: What is this?

Before a fight could be started a voice was heard.

???: Enough all of you!! You are here by my will alone and - you know what, fuck this 'godly' shit. Greetings! My name's is Midnight! And you will be reacting to alternative universes.

 Greetings! My name's is Midnight! And you will be reacting to alternative universes

Raven Branwin clearly seemed confused as others took in the information.

Raven: You're a god, yeah. And I'm Queen of Atlas.

Midnight rolled his eyes before floating over to her.

Midnight: It seems that you and the others require a demonstration...

He reach out and tapped Raven's fore head before smiling as she began screaming in agony and writhing on the ground.

The dragon looking god snapped his fingers and as quickly as the pain began, it disappeared.

Midnight: that was all the pain and suffering you've inflicted onto others mentally, physically and emotionally combined together. I stopped it after 3 seconds because any more and you might have gone mad.

Everyone flinched as the boy finished speaking.

Raven wanted to speak but couldn't because of shock.

Midnight: Before moving forward, you may notice that previously deceased people are now alive and present with you. I have brought them here to react with you. You all have also been temporally cursed with resurrection based immortality, meaning I can take...... Jacques! You're my example, I can take this man and...

Jacques screamed as his body burned to ash. After about five seconds the ashes glowed and turned back into Jacques. The Atlas racist shakily sat down in his seat.

Midnight: As you have witnessed, you can be killed here but you will not stay dead for long. Now let us begin-

The void rumbles as a large serpentine dragon with six magical heads looks over at them.