[16]

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this or I swear I'll make your life miserable than it is now!"

It has been days yet you still couldn't believe what you just heard from Mariana. To be honest, you were just Jealous. Jealous because Camilo doesn't hang out with you anymore. But, it was something more. It made you overthink.

"What if she did that because she just like Camilo and jealous of me? What if she just wants to be a madrigal so bad? What if she just wants to make my life miserable because she see me as a competition?" You said in your mind.

"Wait. What if Dolores heard her?" You mouthed. You ran by the Library where you usual see Dolores. She always find the library peaceful even with the noise she hears from the outside.

"Dolores!" You yelled as you entered. People then looked and shushed you. "Sorry!" You whispered.

You continued walking then you arrived to her. You sat next to her.

"Oh, hi Y/n!" Dolores Whispered.

"Uhmm hi! I hoped I'm not bother you."

"Oh not at all! I just finished the book I was reading and I was about to leave too."

You sighed. "I was wondering if I could asked you a question?"

She nodded. She was curious.

"Have you heard anything from Mariana? Like conversations, weird things, disturbing things if you can call it?" You said.

Dolores then felt awkward. Why would you asked her about disturbing things about Mariana?

"Uhmm n-no. Why? Did something happen? Was there something I was suppose to know?" Dolores asked in curiosity.

"I uhmm-well-" Before you could even finish your sentence, Two people sat with you and Dolores at the table. As you turned, it shocked you. It was Camilo and Mariana.

"Hola Ladies!" Camilo said. "Uhm hi Y/n! I haven't seen you for a while. You haven't came to Casita recently. I heard Isabella invited you tons of time but, you never came."

"I wasn't feeling well." You lied. You looked at Mariana who was sitting next to you, just staring and smiling at you. Before Camilo could say something, Mariana joined the conversation.

"Hi Y/n, Hi Dolores!" She said with a cheerful voice. What an angel from the outside.

"Uhm hi."

"What a coincidence, Y/n and I were just talking about you." Dolores said.

Mariana looked at you and smiled before looking back to Dolores. "Really? What about?" Mariana asked.

"Well she asked if y-"

"I was just wondering if how you were loving to town so far! I mean you've been in Encanto for almost a week." You lied that caught Dolores' attention.

"Oh I'm actually loving it! Camilo and I went babysit a bunch of kids in the neighborhood. We always have dinner with the Madrigals and we even have this picnic by the river with butterflies!"

Dolores know you and Camilo always do those things. Well, you two used to. Camilo also notice that you've been avoiding him.

"Uhm, good for you two." You gave a small smile. "Oh I got to get going. I have to help Mami with something." You said before you walk away quickly.

It hurts. I hurts so bad. She knows your every move, your plans. She's literally trying to ruin your used to be perfect life.

You ran behind a house and cried quietly that Dolores won't be able to hear. You didn't want her to tell Camilo things.

"I hate her!!!" You said in your mind.