[21]

You woke up hearing something hit your window. Sat down and looked but saw nothing. You turned to your left and saw a bouquet of flowers. Sunflowers which reminded you of only one person.

“Wait, how did that get here?” you said in confusion. You took bouquet and stare at it with joy as you blush pink. You then read the note that was in between the flowers.

“Sunflowers to make mi hermosa's day great!
                                       – Camilo”

“That silly guy.” You said as you blush even more. It's been a while since the last time he did this. It was kind of new again feeling this way.

You then came down and had breakfast then went to your mom's shop to take in charge as M/n takes a day off and quality time with your twin siblings.

You couldn't stop smiling the whole day. It was like Camilo is the only person running through your mind 24/7 after what Antonio told you yesterday. You were kind of excited to see him again.

He was going to apologize later but you already forgives him after the letter his brother gave you yesterday.

As you work at your mom's shop, Camilo kept looking at you from a far.

“Glad to see you smiling again.” He said as he hide behind a house.

-[᪥]-
Finally, sunset came. It was time for you to talk to Camilo yet you were feeling a mix of excite and anxiousness. You don't know what to tell him. Well, wish you luck.

As you arrived at the river, it was like the first time he took you there, without the Mariana incident of course.

You sat next to him, you two look at each other then look away in a shy way.

“Hi.” You said.

“Hey.” He replied. He then took a deep breath before turning to you again. You looked at him.

“Before anything else, I just wanted to say sorry. I didn't know I was hurting you. I would never hurt you on purpose.” He said. “Me and Mariana just got to know each other, that's all.” He added.

“Well, to be honest—” You said. “I think—Mariana knows you better than I do. You taught her how to play guitar. You took her here many times more than me. You called her names that you used to call me. You ignored me, and it really hurt.” You said with a low voice. It was kind of harsh to tell him how you felt but, you just needed to tell him.

“I just thought that, maybe— you changed you mind. That you like her now more than me cause, I agree. She's pretty, and sweet and has a more interesting life than me. That she's better than me.” You said as your voice slowly crack added with a few sobs and tears.

“No! She's not and I didn't know you felt this way. I'm sorry. But I swear, we're just friends.” He said feeling bad for what he did.

“No. Well in your eyes, yes. You two are friends but have you seen her glares at you? The way she looks at you when you're looking away? She like you, Camilo. And you don't see it.” You said as you wipe your Tears away.

He held your hand tight as tears slowly drops. “I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! If there's a bigger word for sorry, I'd say it! I didn't know I hurt you this bad. I have no excuse. I want to make it up for the things and now, I regret those moments I made you cry. I love you so much, and I can't bare losing you over a girl I just met.” He said.

I....Love....You......

It was the first time you heard him say those words to you. He does love you but it was the first time he showed it using words.

You came more closer to him and pressed your lips against his. He was surprised, he kissed you back.

Your first kiss. You always wanted it to be perfect, and it was.

You then pulled away and looked at his hazel eyes and said.

“I love you too.”